Media TiFmedia Presents... Last Captain Standing

Remove this Banner Ad

By the amount of stupid comments made by multiple posters from multiple clubs in the last few weeks It’d be safe to assume that the Committee is failing as decisions made in there either aren’t being communicated to club members or club members are not reading the communication that is being shared.
Do you live in a cave mate? There are always people who want to question authority whether here or real life, doesn't mean they don't now what's going on. I'm at my third club and all the reps have been spot on maybe you worry about your own team and just let a bit of drama happen.

Do you live in a cave mate? There are always people who want to question authority whether here or real life, doesn't mean they don't now what's going on. I'm at my third club and all the reps have been spot on maybe you worry about your own team and just let a bit of drama happen.

Mate— my team mate isn’t making incorrect comments about both co-captains receiving penalties for club based errors. That’s not the rules as recently discussed in the committee.

It’s not “drama” when it’s clear that poor haydo doesn’t know what’s going on. I’m pointing out that if he would communicate with his club rep he’d know why the increase in co-captains is a non issue.

Mate— my team mate isn’t making incorrect comments about both co-captains receiving penalties for club based errors. That’s not the rules as recently discussed in the committee.

It’s not “drama” when it’s clear that poor haydo doesn’t know what’s going on. I’m pointing out that if he would communicate with his club rep he’d know why the increase in co-captains is a non issue.
You were having a go at our rep Elton Johns Wig without out knowing any circumstances whatsoever, but you've been doing that for weeks, how about you get of the backs of the club reps and try and add a bit of positivity here.

You were having a go at our rep Elton Johns Wig without out knowing any circumstances whatsoever, but you've been doing that for weeks, how about you get of the backs of the club reps and try and add a bit of positivity here.

I’m not having a go at Elton Johns Wig , I’m saying that there is clear communication issues between the Committee & the league at the moment.

The negativity isn’t coming from me, it’s coming from people who are confused at situations due to lack of information.

Had haydo known that the penalties for co-captains had changed, he wouldn’t have made his original comment.

I think it’s fair to point out any of the comments that demonstrate there’s miscommunication occurring in the league.

I’m not having a go at Elton Johns Wig , I’m saying that there is clear communication issues between the Committee & the league at the moment.

The negativity isn’t coming from me, it’s coming from people who are confused at situations due to lack of information.

Had haydo known that the penalties for co-captains had changed, he wouldn’t have made his original comment.

I think it’s fair to point out any of the comments that demonstrate there’s miscommunication occurring in the league.
So who are you laying the blame on, haydo or Elton Johns Wig or you'd be only guessing anyway?

Last edited:
Haydo needs to remember it’s now S35 and rules may have changed however haydo is doing haydo things and living in the past.

Haydo should have read the current rules but haydo is not sorry for adding his own comments to this media thread.

Haydo out

So who are you laying the blame on, haydo or Elton Johns Wig or you'd be only guessing anyway.

I’m not “blaming” anyone mate.

F*** you’re blowing this up way bigger than it needs to be.

I’m just pointing out that there is miscommunication going on at the moment. The Committee has recently made changes to how co-captains are punished.

Therefore haydo ’s valid comments are outdated due to said miscommunication.

It had nothing to do with you, yet you’re getting increasingly frustrated at me for making a comment.

Haydo needs to remember it’s now S35 and rules may have changed however haydo is doing haydo things and living in the past.

Haydo should have read the current rules but haydo is not sorry for adding his own comments to this media thread.

Haydo out
They were only changed last season on the quiet haydo, so haydo should cut haydo a bit of slack.

The perfect TIF thread. Set it up, little or no maintenance required, collect the accolades.

Bravo.
the question is whether it will have Beez value.

I feel it is unlikely to help garner votes from the captains (all of which get a vote)

I feel it is unlikely to help garner votes from the captains (all of which get a vote)
Surely they're not taking themselves that seriously? Any captain who gets their knickers in a knot over missing a game of qooty and a bit of fun at their expense is soft as baby s**t.

Last edited:
Surely they're not taking themselves that seriously? Any captain who gets their knickers in a knot over a bit of fun at their expense is soft as baby s**t.

Would any Captain really be upset about missing a game of Qooty?

Surely they're not taking themselves that seriously? Any captain who gets their knickers in a knot over a bit of fun at their expense is soft as baby s**t.
Maybe, but I dont reckon that a thread highlightig their errors will get Beez votes from them.

No one likes their errors highlighted.

The captains/co-captains make up about 30% of the voting pool.

They were only changed last season on the quiet haydo, so haydo should cut haydo a bit of slack.
This reply makes haydo happy, haydo now doesn't feel like a dick about previous comments made. Please ignore haydo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe, but I dont reckon that a thread highlightig their errors will get Beez votes from them.

No one likes their errors highlighted.

The captains/co-captains make up about 30% of the voting pool.
Meh. Who cares.

How hard is it to get a f**king teamsheet right? That will never not be funny to me.

This sounds like a situation of a Committee Rep not communicating the discussions that are occurring in the Committee mate.
This sounds like you don't know what the * you are talking about.
Uh oh, Senor M is being Senor M again
Sounds like or you are saying that Elton Johns Wig is not doing his job?
That is what he is saying
By the amount of stupid comments made by multiple posters from multiple clubs in the last few weeks It’d be safe to assume that the Committee is failing as decisions made in there either aren’t being communicated to club members or club members are not reading the communication that is being shared.
The committee is doing a great job, you're just being a pedantic campaigner because that's who you are.
Yep, it was communicated back to the LG, who make the decisions. We're on board and up to date.:whitecheck:
He really was

You absolutely are. But you're too gutless to own it. You'd rather play passive aggressive semantics. Stand up and back yourself you snivelling little squib.

Haydo out
Hi mate
I’m not “blaming” anyone mate.

F*** you’re blowing this up way bigger than it needs to be.

I’m just pointing out that there is miscommunication going on at the moment. The Committee has recently made changes to how co-captains are punished.

Therefore haydo ’s valid comments are outdated due to said miscommunication.

It had nothing to do with you, yet you’re getting increasingly frustrated at me for making a comment.
Again, you are. But you're gutless. It's disappointing. But not unexpected.

It's actually a re-run.

It's actually a re-run.

Clever though, because you don't have to do much. Was a genuine bravo.

It's actually a re-run.

I was thinking about this when the charges started to fall in the past few days.... good to see I wasn't the only one....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back