Mod. Notice Time for me to hang up the boots + nominations for new moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Knew it was coming but that doesn't lessen the blow :(

Commander has been an invaluable source of advice for me in my first year in the role. Always fair, balanced and logical... you might say he's been the perfect role model hahahaha!!!

Hopefully by stepping down from the Mod Throne, Stabby will have time to provide more of those epic, sprawling opinion pieces that won him the position initially. Interestingly, in just 12 months Allefgib has gone from Junior Mod to Senior Mod. Gets a new office plus car parking space closer to the building.

Patience Carl... climb the ladder.

Some good suggestions so far. In the past some people have knocked the role back because they are worried about the time commitment (I was 6th or 7th choice I think) but having done the job for a year it isn't as time consuming as I thought it would be. It involves regular small amounts of time rather than requiring large blocks of time (if that makes sense).

Hank93 would be a good moderator , if he wanted to put in the time with his studies and all. cmndstab was a great moderator , so it will take a quality candidate to fill his shoes which I am assured are quite fetid.

Hmmmm, I'd consider it. Just don't make the appointment tomorrow, I'm overseas for 2 weeks from Wednesday :p

Some good suggestions so far. In the past some people have knocked the role back because they are worried about the time commitment (I was 6th or 7th choice I think) but having done the job for a year it isn't as time consuming as I thought it would be. It involves regular small amounts of time rather than requiring large blocks of time (if that makes sense).
'Slops Spackler'?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crikey. I thought Fages was onto me mate... Not you!!
Well he gets one bad call...

In all seriousness mate your service here has been fantastic and I've enjoyed 'working' together immensely. They will be massive shoes to fill. Please do keep up the tex vids and try to provide a needlessly long post note and then when some work is due ;)

Get cracking on nominations guys.. We've already had a pow wow and Carl and I are very open minded to morr diversity in our ranks. But if you think just like us and can be online more than we are you're still a great candidate ;) Throw those hats in the ring.

So no 'boys club' appointment then?? :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back