Game Day Suns v Us - 7:40pm - either my time or not

Remove this Banner Ad

You think an outnumber down back is a great thing, but also think an outnumber up forward can't possibily hurt?

Sit down, stop, think, then feel bad.
Bruh, it's so crowded in the attacking 50 you can half a contest 4 to 6 and all the defending team does when the contest is half is bomb the ball blindly outside 50.

Bruh, it's so crowded in the attacking 50 you can half a contest 4 to 6 and all the defending team does when the contest is half is bomb the ball blindly outside 50.

Here's my favourite brain dead

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Fogarty did suck but played better after that.

One trick pony? Like identify the s**t player who shouldn’t be playing let alone in the leadership group.

You’ve said you’d drop Murphy after one game whereas you’ve defended him all summer and last year. Talk about jumping ship.

You know you could just admit you got it wrong rather than try and be a smart arse.

Fogarty sucked when he was deep in the 50, and was better when he roamed, and we're acting like this not because of our midfield.

Fogarty did suck but played better after that.

One trick pony? Like identify the s**t player who shouldn’t be playing let alone in the leadership group.

You’ve said you’d drop Murphy after one game whereas you’ve defended him all summer and last year. Talk about jumping ship.

You know you could just admit you got it wrong rather than try and be a smart arse.
Fog played well did he ?

I’ve consistently said I prefer Murphy over Ned and Cook and that he’s one of last picked

Over time that’s probably stood up , Ned probably deserves a crack as his pre season is as pretty decent , I’m not really a fan . Murphy was below par , not hopeless

Cook is miles off

We actually need a pressure guy with speed up there and don’t really have one on the list

Give Ned a go

No need to carry on like a primary school kid ‘ told ya , told ya ‘

Yeah I told you stuff too

His first half was diabolical

Was the worst player on ground in first half , just a lack of ability to get on his bike and give us something , not even possessions but just a contest or presence

Definitely tried hard after first 45 mins or so but still battled which was ok as every forward did , no shame in that
I can see what you are saying.

He tried.

But, he is in the Leadership group. He is the most experienced forward out there. Aint a kid anymore.There was no leadership in our forward group tonight. It was a mess.

In the last quarter when we scored it was chaos ball and Rachele/Rankine brilliancd.

Fog had no impact in that.

A minute to go he had a chance to lead out for a ball from the pocket but couldn't get in front. That ball was well delivered, he just couldn't get to it.

Him and Murphy in the Leadership battalion is a joke.

Yes, easy to say our midfield delivery was poor. But if there is no pattern of forward play or structure, how can our mids kick to an effective spot?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it's already crowded so all you can do is half the contest so you structure your loose defender for any hack kick by the opposition team. It's a very common coaching strategy which apparently you don't know lol.

Yeah, totally, so common that everyone watching but you was astounded

I can see what you are saying.

He tried.

But, he is in the Leadership group. He is the most experienced forward out there. Aint a kid anymore.There was no leadership in our forward group tonight. It was a mess.

In the last quarter when we scored it was chaos ball and Rachele/Rankine brilliancd.

Fog had no impact in that.

A minute to go he had a chance to lead out for a ball from the pocket but couldn't get in front. That ball was well delivered, he just couldn't get to it.

Him and Murphy in the Leadership battalion is a joke.

Yes, easy to say our midfield delivery was poor. But if there is no pattern of forward play or structure, how can our mids kick to an effective spot?

Yeo him and Murphy were probably my worse 2 tonight

Enough to drop Murphy and hope that Fog improves

Hinge stepped up as a leader despite poor form in pre season and fog needs to do same next week

Fogarty sucked when he was deep in the 50, and was better when he roamed, and we're acting like this not because of our midfield.
Fog is better when he roams because the match up is easier.

He can out body a sub 190cm 90kg guy.

Struggles against a key defender.

Nothing to do with our mids.

Fog is a good footballer. Just not a true key forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back