Game Day Suns v Us - 7:40pm - either my time or not

Remove this Banner Ad

Really just leaning into the stupid thing now, aren't you?
You’re the one that started it if you look above ^^^
Seriously though, why is it always the board's dimmest posters that start with this nonsense?
You literally started it but ok

I’ll give you your moment as you’ve been off the board and warming up for this all summer

I wish our players came out with the same intensity after pre season

I'll never watch it again, so we will never see

what makes more sense , derm described the spare player in weird way and you took to mean there was a player in the back 50
Or we had a player randomly sit 100+ metres away from play and 50+ m from the nearest teammate?

Sleep well, mate; off ya go.
Truth be told listened to 5AA with earbuds after I went back to bed

Rowey screaming in my ear with 3 and a half minutes to go woke me up again for last few minutes

To bad that effort in the 4th didn’t extend to first 3 quarters

Familiar refrain under Nicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had about 10 substandard players of which Murphy and Fogarty were 2

Just bringing up hypocrisy, yes Murphy will play again , a bad game amongst about 10 blokes you’ve been waiting for all summer doesn’t mean ‘told ya’
Then why you selecting Murphy to be dropped after one poor game if there were 10 other poor blokes?

Could it be because he was clearly in our bottom 3 players and you’ve finally accepted he’s no good?

Last edited:
He struggles to get in front of his defender up Forward.

With Tex and Thilthorpe playing not as big an issue.

Plus he provides no real leadership up forward.

I don't think Fog is a bad Footballer. I still like him.

But he has not shown he can be the main key forward. That is his limitation.

Many have suggested Thilthorpe be the roaming forward. Nick Riewoldt type.
In actual fact, Fog is quite well suited to that role.

As tonight showed. His best work was in that role.

Going forward, Thilthorpe needs to put his big boy pants on, be that final point key forward. Use his 203cm frame, crash packs take high marks. With the bonus he is good at ground ball.level.

Fog, be the traditional CHF. Operate around the 50arc. He is good at it.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Will the coaches see this and allow him to focus on a role that suits him and as a result improves the team?

Sadly it’s unlikely IMO

Nah, I’ve been around long enough to be confident in what I’m posting

But I know STO’s your buddy, so I’m talking to a wall in this case

You do realise how much smarter he is, don’t you?

And we share very different political views, and I suspect have very little in common. But he is a very clever, if somewhat socially and politically misguided, man ;)

So… I was at the game. In the rain. And for the first three quarters I was seething! How dare they dish up a s**t sandwich like that! And then the last quarter and I’m even madder! Where the hell was THAT in the previous three quarters? Play like THAT for the whole game and we’d win! Was it a case of believing our own hype and we just needed to turn up to win? And then nothing going right? Gah! They better come out breathing bloody fire next week. An absolute pummelling of Geelong is required to make up for that garbage! Wasn’t a night for talls on either side.

Turned out to be quite prophetic...unfortunately...but at least we showed something. Couldn't believe it was wet, given the southern states haven't had rain for a couple of months now...
It is wet season in QLD however. AFL should never be fixtured here in summer or autumn.

So… I was at the game. In the rain. And for the first three quarters I was seething! How dare they dish up a s**t sandwich like that! And then the last quarter and I’m even madder! Where the hell was THAT in the previous three quarters? Play like THAT for the whole game and we’d win! Was it a case of believing our own hype and we just needed to turn up to win? And then nothing going right? Gah! They better come out breathing bloody fire next week. An absolute pummelling of Geelong is required to make up for that garbage! Wasn’t a night for talls on either side.
Nicks said we were only beaten for a half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back