Scandal Toby Greene Arrested

Remove this Banner Ad

A great kid? I doubt it. And speak for yourself on getting being stupid after a few drinks. I'll get as ****** up as anyone but I'm not going to attack another person with a bottle.

From my personal experiences with him, yes, great kid. Actually quite shy and quiet, always polite. When I say 'get a little bit stupid' I'm obviously not referring to attacking another person with a bottle.

I'm not defending his actions if indeed he is found guilty. All I am saying is that it would be wise to wait until all the facts come to light. I'd be very surprised if there wasn't agitation from both sides. I don't see anywhere where it's been confirmed that he attacked someone with a bottle, either.

All I am saying is that it would be wise to wait until all the facts come to light. I'd be very surprised if there wasn't agitation from both sides. I don't see anywhere where it's been confirmed that he attacked someone with a bottle, either.
Of course it would be wise. But this is bigfooty. You can keep your objectivity, rational assessment and facts. I'm satisfied with conjecture, hearsay, rumours, innuendo, 3aw, and other fabrications and distortions of the truth. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He may not be completely blameless but a lot more to this than what has been reported so far in the media. I would be very loath to hang the young bloke just yet based on a more balanced account of events I have heard.

The balanced account - he got in a fight at a family restaurant. Its almost impossible. Now given no-one else in world history has ever managed it - its fair to assume he was 100% to blame.

Me

Meh......
Rumours.!
Toby Greene & GWS wish they were just rumours unfortuantely they aren't and they're going to have to deal with it.

GWS would be better off trading him back to a Victorian club where he can join back up with his private school mates and party knowing mummy & daddy's money will ensure I don't get into any real trouble.

Toby Greene & GWS wish they were just rumours unfortuantely they aren't and they're going to have to deal with it.

GWS would be better off trading him back to a Victorian club where he can join back up with his private school mates and party knowing mummy & daddy's money will ensure I don't get into any real trouble.

You make it sound like he's a ......spoilt rich brat. :confused:

He might be many things but spoilt rich brat is not one of them. His elite school education was on the back of his sporting prowess, not his parent’s wealth. His upbringing was far from privileged.

Ripping guy liked by everyone who comes across him. Will pay a price for his actions, although Vic clubs will be ready to pounce at the slightest possibility of him coming home.

yet to see working class kids walking around South Yarra in purple blazers and getting picked up by mum in a VP commodore

Must suck for the working class bouncer to get his head kicked in by a private school boy...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back