Tom Boyd vs Jesse Hogan

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Boyd played on brian lake in s**t conditions in tassy? What's your point mate?
My point is the poster said Hogan had only played GWS and GC and conveniently left out his match against Adelaide, I thought my point would have been pretty obvious

Hogan has had the luxury of playing the gc and gws this year yet has only kicked two more goals overall and never more than two in a game. This is playing as a permanent forward.

GC and GWS are far from bottom feeders. This thread is pointless when the players haven't even played 50 games, but GWS and GC are far from crap teams.

Hogan played on Talia the AA fullback from last year in the wet, or did you fail to mention that because it didn't help your argument?
He also took more contested marks in the wet, against the reigning AA full back than Boyd has for the season.
Check how many marks Hogan took last week. And then check how many Boyd took. Then come back to me.

One is a dual AA star, the other has played 10 games. It's a stupid comparison

And one is a number 1 draft who is one of the highest rated juniors in the last 20 years.

They both play the same position and get paid a similar amount of money, sorry for making a comparison. Can you please make a list of players I am allowed to compare, it would be much appreciated?

Check how many marks Hogan took last week. And then check how many Boyd took. Then come back to me.

You realise that the Melbourne game was played in pissing rain for decent chunks of it right? Also Boyd only took one more mark than Hogan on the weekend.

What exactly was the point you were trying to make?

Sick of this pissing contest. Melbourne supporters will say Hogan, Dogs supporters will say Boyd. Hogan has been better so far, there's no doubt about it.

That being said, all I've seen in arguments against Boyd are his contract and how it will affect the Dogs future. We took a risk and landed a big forward. Isn't that what everyone said we needed to do? A case of damned if you do damned if you don't.

I saw enough of Boyd on the weekend to know he will be a great player for us - he just needs time to build his tank and confidence. The doubters will be proven wrong.

As Phil Anselmo said "Don't underestimate the kid, you're f###ing crazy if you do. And I am the kid"

Boyd took 6 and Hogan took 5, wow Massive difference there.
Now Boyd has 9 marks for the year compared to Hogan having 20 (9 of the contested)

Of course you will, you always do because someone, somewhere on the internet is not fapping to a Bulldogs player.

* off. I was only responding because of the outright lack of respect Boyd got in that original post. To say it's unfair to Boyd to entertain a comparison is the height of stupidity, especially when the pair combined have played less than 20 games.

You realise that the Melbourne game was played in pissing rain for decent chunks of it right? Also Boyd only took one more mark than Hogan on the weekend.

He was making the point that both players had conditions against them. A lot of key forwards will struggle to take grabs on a windy day in tassie with Brian Lake on you and Josh Gibson hanging around for third man up.

Jesse Hogan kicks a few mongrels. Def give Boyd the tick in the kicking depart.

It's odd such a special player can't master a drop punt. But at least he takes a lot of marks.

Would love to see how much fapping Melbourne fans would do if they had Levi Casboult as well.

My point was he said hogan took more marks last week than Boyd has all season

My point was he said hogan took more marks last week than Boyd has all season
More contested marks in 1 round than Boyd has all year, you read my post wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They both look s**t-hot. Toss a coin.
Thread should of been locked after this post, now it's a pissing contest.

Boyd plays a good game, all the s**t dogs posters come here. Same with Hogan and dees supporters. ffs.

Last edited:
MOC whines about pissing contest, perpetuates it.

Thread should of been locked after this post, now it's a pissing contest.

Boyd plays a good game, all the s**t dogs posters come here. Same with Hogan. ffs.

And you guys whinge about people whinging. It's a vicious cycle.

And you guys whinge about people whinging. It's a vicious cycle.
You're the one who wanted the thread locked and was very happy to leave it be before Boyd played well on the weekend, now Hogan's Levi Casboult because he shanked a kick and reverted to an old run up :rolleyes:.

Stop complaining about this thread if you're happy to talk bull.

weekend, now Hogan's Levi Casboult because he shanked a kick and reverted to an old run up :rolleyes:.

No. I like hogan while casboult is s**t.

I made the comment because people don't seem to care about hogan's goalkicking in relation to boyd's because hogan takes more contested marks. It sounds like Carlton fans talking about casboult.

* this thread has gotten s**t. It doesn't need to be locked though, as pointless as it is coming back every week and comparing how they're going at this stage of their careers, well its still fun and interesting discussion (well could be anyway) they're both ******* guns we know this, lets just enjoy it hey?

It's odd such a special player can't master a drop punt. But at least he takes a lot of marks.

Would love to see how much fapping Melbourne fans would do if they had Levi Casboult as well.

Seriously? No wonder these types of threads degenerate into bay 13 level of intelligence.

And yes, Melbourne fans are guilty of it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back