Hawkins or Walker?

• Hawkins

Votes: 49 39.2%
  • Walker

Votes: 76 60.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For straight out goal kicking - Hawkins - beast
For defensive action and leadership - Walker - will be ideal captain and gets his share of goals

Might be biased, but Walker for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was unsure until yesterday's game. Walker looked so complete, and I think if he had Hawkin's delivery he would be a lot better than him.

Always been impressed by Walkers on-field ability.

I don't watch alot of Geelong, but when I do, I never think of Hawkins as anything more than a "good forward"

Texas, only because Hawkins destroys Carlton every time we play and therefore I don't like him.. Both super players though, about to enter their prime, from a playing ability, can't split them ..

Was unsure until yesterday's game. Walker looked so complete, and I think if he had Hawkin's delivery he would be a lot better than him.

Geelong haven't won a flag for 4 years mate. Whatever 'service' you are referring to it sure isn't much chop these days. Last year for example, we were in the bottom 6 for converting I50s into goals.

Hawkins

Tex can be a little clumsy sometimes and with Hawkins playing a little further up the ground this year I think he will be pretty consistent.

Hawkins. Brought Geelong back from the dead against us last year.

Hawkins....Big game, big moment player...love watching tex to but I'd take Hawkins every day and twice on Sundays.

Back