Tom Liberatore vs Tom Rockliff

Libba or Rockliff?

• Tom Liberatore

Votes: 140 44.2%
  • Tom Rockliff

Votes: 177 55.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Liberatore behind after round 1. Rockliff tagged Sam for the whole game and kept him to 21 disposals, while picking up 19 and kicking 3 goals. Liberatore was rather unimpressive with his 27 disposals. Didn't look dangerous.

I don't see why someone can't have a running commentary, it would be a very slow and uneventful footy forum if we couldn't remark on the latest round of footy and how players performed. Nothing wrong with what I am doing. Feel free to give your opinion of how Lieratore went.

I don't see why someone can't have a running commentary, it would be a very slow and uneventful footy forum if we couldn't remark on the latest round of footy and how players performed. Nothing wrong with what I am doing. Feel free to give your opinion of how Lieratore went.

There is not much right in what you are doing given the context of the thread. You can measure your dick after each game but the rest of us would look at the big picture.

Rockliff won this round. Libba wasn't as good although he had more possessions. I feel as though I underrate Rockliff although I'm sticking with my initial choice for now in Liberatore.

Libba is going to cop a lot of attention this year, teams have realized they have to put a pretty hard tag on him otherwise he is just too dangerous, Griffen back will help a lot though. Guys like Macrae and Stevens stepping up will too, and also a better performance from Cooney (he was pathetic on Sunday)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rockliff wins this Rd :cool: BOG with GAJ; Rockliff had - 35 disposals @ 75%, 14 contested, 3 goals, 11 marks, 5 tackles, 5 inside 50s and 5 clearances. Rockliff up 2-1 this year so far... :thumbsu:

These 2 are as exciting as it gets for young players. If this thread is dominated by Dogs and Bris supporters putting either of these two down it is a disgrace. Flip a coin right now - no argument for either would give me a preference as to who I would want in my side.

It's the next Pendlebury v Selwood debate.

Racking up stats in a bad loss compared to pulling your team over the line in an underdog win...let's call it a draw.

As the all-round player, Rockliff. Was a star in a well-beaten team yesterday.

As a clearance machine and pure midfielder, Libba.

Both fantastic players and a great poll - I'd still take Libba over Rocky for our midfield. Will be very exciting watching Libba and Macrae for the next 10 years.

Pretty confident that Rockliff is ahead at this stage of the season. Libba went missing for most of today's game. Rocky has been a machine and the better all round player after 5 rounds.

Back