Tom Papley's Gambling Podcast - "Looks Like The Pap Has Been Smeared"

Remove this Banner Ad

They don't need to like it, is he doing anything illegal?

He's not doing anything illegal but unfortunately in today's age (there's numerous examples) when it comes to sponsorship sporting bodies, clubs and athletes need to be careful in so many ways that they didn't before.

I find it a bit rich why a professional AFL football needs to spruik about his bets to an open public forum.

I think he just needs to focus on playing footy and if he enjoys the punt- keep it to him and his mates.

Its not a good look for Papley.

Being a punter myself, there is a time and place to show the world how good a punter you are. (I also even doubt if Paps is even a good punter at all)

I'm a winning punter with recorded results over years but ok hero go on
I'm the one who's "pressed" whatever that means but you're the one trying to control what someone does in there spare time

You're an absolute ******* stain

Hahaha as if you're this pressed over someone else having a negative opinion on gambling.

But if you wanna piss away your money, that's none of my business.
You litterly support a club who parrot inclusion and pride yet take money from Qatar

You are so ******* brain dead it's not funny

1692143611258.png
You litterly support a club who parrot inclusion and pride yet take money from Qatar
Which is shithouse, you have never and will never hear me argue otherwise...
You are so ******* brain dead it's not funny
You've got a staggering amount of pent-up aggression, friend. Go have a lie down.

Anyway, I'm done. I see the horrific effects of gambling at my job almost every day, and I've no interest in arguing about it with someone that carries on like a pubescent school kid because someone else doesn't like their hobby. Have a good one.

I worked in pubs for a looooong time and have met and dealt with many forms of punters. My livelihood was built on people punting so I am not in a position to criticize. And won't.
But I have to ask, what do you mean by recorded results? I never knew they published people's winnings.

I find it a bit rich why a professional AFL football needs to spruik about his bets to an open public forum.

I think he just needs to focus on playing footy and if he enjoys the punt- keep it to him and his mates.

Its not a good look for Papley.

Being a punter myself, there is a time and place to show the world how good a punter you are. (I also even doubt if Paps is even a good punter at all)
spot on. Would be the type of bloke that would walk around showing you his boxed first 4 ticket for 0.5% and talk about how he missed it despite having 15 of the 16 runners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back