Tom Rockliff will captain the Brisbane Lions from 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Players should never be making homophobic comments on the field ever. The fuss was justified. End of story.
Maybe read the above post by TheBrownDog mate. Not sure why it has been taken as gospel that homophobic comments were made. In fact this is the first I've heard of it since Rockliff himself denied it.

On topic, a good and obvious choice. Go Rocky!

There was certainly a massive amount of media Purple Monkey Dishwasher in that one. From people who actually know (i.e. not certain posters trying to make yet another thread about North)
It's amazing how threads about clubs appointing captains can be turned into threads about North Melbourne.

Go bitch about it on your own board ffs, North fans. Nobody cares about your victim complex.
:rolleyes:

The first 2 people to mention North in this thread were yourselves.

Was it ever even confirmed that Rockliff made a homophobic slur? My understanding was that was just speculation.

As soon as it became revealed, Rockliff donated to a charity of Harvey's choice. You could assume with near certainty that Rockliff did use a homophobic slur, but I doubt he had the intention of being homophobic and just said it in the heat of the moment. Minor incident that got blown out of proportion because it happened to be caught on camera.

That revolting poster and his disgusting post are still visible on this thread, hopefully it will be removed soon, no need for that kind of awful hate and bigotry on this forum or anywhere else ..

That revolting poster and his disgusting post are still visible on this thread, hopefully it will be removed soon, no need for that kind of awful hate and bigotry on this forum or anywhere else ..
I know. Sometimes we leave those things there, accompanied by that nice red 'banned' under their name, just to remind everyone what happens when they post such utter garbage.

And yes, the ban is permanent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back