Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insert customary Nahas reference here.
Robin+Nahas+VFL+JJ+Liston+Trophy+frLcnA2pnDOl.jpg

I don't think so, especially considering what we paid for boyd.

Talia is gone, little value due to known issues.

Rat is injury prone and in and out of the team, may come good but mids like him can be replaced.

I don't think those two alone plus our first would get it done.

Weitering is a jet and would top off our team nicely.

Maybe our second next year instead of first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd do your original proposal for sure.

From what I've heard on your board you guys are offering 2 x 350k.
Say we offered 3 x 400k. It's not really going to blow our salary out.

Yes, it's just decent coin for the limited tricks he brings.
If the Hawks aren't willing to pay him $350k, it makes you wonder why, especially considering he appeared a coaches pet.
We had a similar thing happening with Clinton Young who carries many of the traits of Suckling. A booming left ping and some pace.

If the Hawks aren't willing to pay him $350k, it makes you wonder why, especially considering he appeared a coaches pet.
We had a similar thing happening with Clinton Young who carries many of the traits of Suckling. A booming left ping and some pace.

Suckling could be very handy at etihad stadium though. I still think we should have a look. We still strongly lack the depth in this area.

I agree with you. Not worth $400k. Hope you guys keep him for $350 if that is the case.
Also, thanks for 'intruding' without being rude! Appreciated.

You do realize no one's going to believe a word you say anymore? ;)
i know
Half expecting someone to take this a week or two from now and say its their inside info

Probably been floated before, but would draft watchers do Hrovat and pick 11 to st kilda for pick 5??

St kilda on trade 11 to Essendon for Carlisle.
Yes. It's kind of betting on a draft bolter to knock Francis or Parish down to us (or to take ourselves) though. Often happens - how often to we know the top 4-5 picks for sure this far out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does it really concern anyone else that none of these players out there are nominating us ??

Or is it that we don't want them?

How can we not be into one of the ruckman floating around??

Does it really concern anyone else that none of these players out there are nominating us ??

Or is it that we don't want them?

How can we not be into one of the ruckman floating around??

Aw don't be like that. I'm sure the doggies are pretty enough to attract someone. Although as soon as we think we have a date, half the bulldog bigfooty population says NO. We're pretty picky.

Mate I made one VFL game with my knee no bullsh!t

But it's getting better everyday now thank god it really was troubling me and I owe you two beers now, interest
sounds good
then you can attempt to kill me :p

Sorry for the intrusion, but very accurate post. Not many Hawks will shed a tear he is leaving.
A Clarkson favourite and one trick pony, but very soft and only works one way.
But maybe you guys will find a better role for him. Good luck, it's big coin he's asking.
A man with a McNulty avatar needs not apologise for an intrusion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back