Strategy Trade and List .Management thread 5 (...the post coitus cigarette. Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows what will happen when Dodoro is involved. But if Stringer had no back story that pick 11 would be a fair deal, given he hasnt lit it up this year. I remember the media saying he is the next Gary Ablett!
His rooting around really has cost himself and the Bulldogs.
I think the Bulldogs need to act quick or they will loose the chance to get pick 11 with GC & GWS lurking and willing to do a 3 way deal if needed.
To give up pick 26 & Stringer to get 11 is pretty good. But GC might do Saad + 19 for 11. Hence why bulldog dont want to mess around.
Going to the draft with 9 & 11 is pretty good. Anyways lets all hope its a quick deal!

Or you not giving us enough could cost you when on record we have said we are happy to keep him if a satisfactory deal cannot be obtained.

26 and Stringer for 11 is a garbage deal.

Why would Stringer rock up for Geelong sponsorship duties when he hasnt signed for them? It would be completely inappropriate.

When Stringer gets traded he gets a new contract - he isn't going to be on the 1 year deal remaining he was on at the Dogs. Was meant to go to meetings to sort of out what sort of offer they can put him down for sponsorship dollars so Stringer's management can start comparing prospective deals between other clubs.

Source is a connection that deals with/knows Cats finances.

I've only been here on bigfooty for 11 years so I don't know why I'd start making things up now.

Here's Tom Hawkins ambassador role at Morris Finance. Something they would have considered with Stringer if ever rocked up or answered his phone.

https://www.morrisfinance.com.au/bl...-mfl-sports-ambassador-tom-hawkins-200th-game

Who knows what will happen when Dodoro is involved. But if Stringer had no back story that pick 11 would be a fair deal, given he hasnt lit it up this year. I remember the media saying he is the next Gary Ablett!
I think the Bulldogs need to act quick or they will loose the chance to get pick 11 with GC & GWS lurking and willing to do a 3 way deal if needed.
To give up pick 26 & Stringer to get 11 is pretty good. But GC might do Saad + 19 for 11. Hence why bulldog dont want to mess around.
Going to the draft with 9 & 11 is pretty good. Anyways lets all hope its a quick deal!

Giving anything back to the scum is a terrible trade however you sugarcoat it

If we really did say Stringer for #11, it would be rubber stamped by now.

At least one club has asked for more & it better ******* be us.

Essendon can't give #11 straight, as they need that to help them get picks so they can land Sadd & Smith.

I'm still holding out for North to come knocking with a big contract. Would anyone here baulk at Goldstein and their second rounder for him?

Essendon can't give #11 straight, as they need that to help them get picks so they can land Sadd & Smith.

I'm still holding out for North to come knocking with a big contract. Would anyone here baulk at Goldstein and their second rounder for him?

Yes.. Goldstein is finished and is on ridiculous money

Pfft turn it up. 26 AND Stringer.... paleease, you Essendope supporters are becoming insufferable.

If Stringer had no back story he’d be playing like 2015 Stringer.

Nice b8 m8

When Stringer gets traded he gets a new contract - he isn't going to be on the 1 year deal remaining he was on at the Dogs. Was meant to go to meetings to sort of out what sort of offer they can put him down for sponsorship dollars so Stringer's management can start comparing prospective deals between other clubs.

Source is a connection that deals with/knows Cats finances.

I've only been here on bigfooty for 11 years so I don't know why I'd start making things up now.

Here's Tom Hawkins ambassador role at Morris Finance. Something they would have considered with Stringer if ever rocked up or answered his phone.

https://www.morrisfinance.com.au/bl...-mfl-sports-ambassador-tom-hawkins-200th-game
I never said you made it up. It just sounds dodgy and inappropriate to me to be discussing sponsorship relationships when you haven't even agreed a deal between the clubs. I must be naive.

And a pick in the teens is appropriate for Francis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity he can't football though.
He has talent but he has no engine at all and his brother passing has affected him some what. He has a great kick and good hands. Just needs to the endurance. Apparently he tombstone tackled Hooker last preseason that was epic. Sometimes just need to cut your losess. I hope he turns into a good player regardless if its with us or Adelaide.

I find it funny how Essendon supporters all seem to love Dodoro.
Does he come by for a tea & scones during the week every week?

Dodoro is the reason why Trade week is ******* garbage until the last day. He wastes everybody's time and holds up every other trade because you can't make a trade if you're still trying to figure out what resources you have available to trade and this one jackass is wasting your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back