List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Discussion 2014 [Current Picks: 12, 33, 52]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Save your time and don't log in again until next Tuesday, by then there should be something actually happening rather than speculation.
I cant hold in my s**t for that long.

What a joke

Happy with the list are we? **** you RFC
Lol ease up Groupie. You know Cotch isn't incharge of list management.

Cotchin just said we'll probably be quiet this trade period. :(

index.php

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotchin just said we'll probably be quiet this trade period. :(
Ties in with the rest of the news coming out of the club. Nobody has said anything about us this year.

You do realise Dangerfield is far taller with more reach, strength, power and speed than Greenwood?
And nobody is comparing Levi to Danger. TI just stated he wanted very skillfull players and I just stated Danger's kicking is ordinary, and I stand by that. That is not to say you wouldn't have him as a player either.

I just have a sneaky feeling we are the other club that is into Higgins[/QUOTENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We r fu*ked if we don't get anyone!! Every year it wait till next year will we get someone. Our list is ageing and we need high end talent now! Have a feeling hardwick won't be there come the end of next year.

We have no youngsters! How many below 20 besides Lennon.

Even the Hawks have Langford FFS!
My definition of a youngster is upto age 21/22. And Langford is 22. hahaha.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha. Well Langford is a mile ahead of Greenwood on many fronts.

But seriously. Ellis, Vlastuin, McIntosh, McDonough, McBean who else less than 23?

BTW I regard less than 22 young!

My definition of a youngster is upto age 21/22. And Langford is 22. hahaha.

Ha ha. Well Langford is a mile ahead of Greenwood on many fronts.

But seriously. Ellis, Vlastuin, McIntosh, McDonough, McBean who else less than 23?

BTW I regard less than 22 young![/QUOTE]
As of the start of this year, we had 20 players 23 or less on our full lists.
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/tp-richmond-tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back