List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know, the problem is out list spots. If we move Garth on, I think we still only have 5 spots.
Lets say the only upgrade we get is pick 17 for 38 42 45.It gives us 7, 15, 17, 26, 28, 39.

Pick 28 and 39 ccj = 1128 points or the equivalent of pick 15. Try and get a pick between 15 and 20 for those two picks lets say it turns out to be 18.it leaves 5 nd picks. Im hoping we are cutting Garthwaite every day of the week for that pick 18. And even if that does not happen im hoping they use pick 28 and 39 over Garthwaite.

Basically a draft hand of 7 15, 17, 18, 26.

Naish, Houli, Astbury, DE-S, cc-j, Chol with Garthwaite Cumberland, Miller Nyuon and Stack uncontracted. There is also Caddy who by reports we may be looking to find a home so he can play more games. there are options depending on what they want and how they rate those who are out of contract.

Asking for a friend but is pick 38( now 40) enough to get the CCJ deal done?

If it is then next years third would be enough as well.

We ain’t finishing above 15th or 16th and could still finish last so your still roughly getting the same pick.

You already have a sh*t load of great picks this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
By your logic if I have already slept with Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johansson and Gal Gadot was on the table I would decline this offer because I have already slept with two amazing women.

Don't know about you but I will go all out to get the 3rd one in bed as well.

We always want more.

By your logic if I have already slept with Mila Kunis, Scarlett Johansson and Gal Gadot was on the table I would decline this offer because I have already slept with two amazing women.

Don't know about you but I will go all out to get the 3rd one in bed as well.

We always want more.
Which one was better?

Asking for a friend but is pick 38( now 40) enough to get the CCJ deal done?

If it is then next years third would be enough as well.

We ain’t finishing above 15th or 16th and could still finish last so your still roughly getting the same pick.

You already have a sh*t load of great picks this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You dont have any friends , They are just pets

He can just walk to the PSD we have enough picks over 30

consider it charity for a hobo club

North supporters: You are welcome to come for civil discussion, but troll or bait and you’re out. First and only warning.
Booooo! let em bring the heat, we need a good fight

473DA498-B1BF-42DB-BA30-64A4DA81A04D.gif

Lets say the only upgrade we get is pick 17 for 38 42 45.It gives us 7, 15, 17, 26, 28, 39.

Pick 28 and 39 ccj = 1128 points or the equivalent of pick 15. Try and get a pick between 15 and 20 for those two picks lets say it turns out to be 18.it leaves 5 nd picks. Im hoping we are cutting Garthwaite every day of the week for that pick 18. And even if that does not happen im hoping they use pick 28 and 39 over Garthwaite.

Basically a draft hand of 7 15, 17, 18, 26.

Naish, Houli, Astbury, DE-S, cc-j, Chol with Garthwaite Cumberland, Miller Nyuon and Stack uncontracted. There is also Caddy who by reports we may be looking to find a home so he can play more games. there are options depending on what they want and how they rate those who are out of contract.
I was commenting to your point kids in the late 30's and 40's picks can be good players, which I agree with, except we don't have enough room this year. You've now traded all those picks to upgrade, which is what we need to do obviously, or my preferred option, into next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me this.
What happens if we offer pick 47 for Tarrant and North refuse?
Does Norths refusal make Tarrants status as a UFA dead or alive?
Offer them nothing for Tarrant. AFL can not justify a compo for a 33 year old. Chol pick will not be affected.

Let them walk CCJ To the PSD. That could cost them a good player who falls through. Stick fast and concentrate on other deals. No use worrying what Norths shitty offer is, It's not important enough to take our clubs time and effort dealing with these minnows. Stipulate what we want and walk away. If they comeback and make a half worthy offer take it, he's overrated.

I'd forget trying to move up, id be looking at still trying to get the Dogs 1st pick.

Picks 28,38,42,47 for the Dogs pick 17 and their 2nd rounder for next year.

We only have about 4 list spots free so this would give us picks 7, 15, 17 & 26 for this draft. I know everyone will drop a couple of places due to Daicos & Darcy but they are dead picks anyway, it wouldn't stop us getting who we want IMO.

I'd also tell the Roos to F off, let them take CCJ in the PSD. I wouldnt waste anymore time on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back