List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit harsh. We haven't even pulled out of North's poo dot yet.
Can’t believe we haven’t got a pic of Tarrent in the club polo on the website

social media team need to lift

Is it too early for north to have buyer’s remorse? Haha
A lot to give up for a bloke that’s played 9 games… is awkward AF…. Hardly even played in the ruck….had a fairly big off field issue.

Giving up a second round pick, plus 4 years of $500k reeks of desperation from poor north.

Can’t believe we haven’t got a pic of Tarrent in the club polo on the website

social media team need to lift
This is the key issue that needs to be addressed above all else.

A lot to give up for a bloke that’s played 9 games… is awkward AF…. Hardly even played in the ruck….had a fairly big off field issue.

Giving up a second round pick, plus 4 years of $500k reeks of desperation from poor north.

I also think that CCJ's potential isn't that amazing. I see his max ceiling as being a solid (regular best 22) forward-ruck. And even that isn't a guarantee. I can't see him ever being AA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Xerri walking out the door now too for peanuts....

It's effectively CCJ for Tarrant and pick 37 so I don't think it's a wonderful deal.
If you factor in the pre-season draft threat it's an ok deal .
Tarrant's value isnt much ,he's only got two years left.
CCJ is forward/ruck worth at least pick 10 so North win the deal but at least we got something.

Nah, if there’s any possibility of them benefiting from a trade with us, don’t do it! They clearly really rate this draft and want to get back in, so simple, lock them out👍
They’ll get it from someone else. Massive overpay. Meant to be good KPP draft next year

We are active. Moving up the draft and into next year highly considered. Not sure on the exact thinking but we are all in for the draft, both this year and next.

Little whisper came to me before to say we may trade our future first now we have North’s second for next year to get another first, possibly talking GC. Let’s see what happens here.
Pick 3 for future 1st?
With other picks from this year & next involved?

Great outcome. If you net off the pick 40 for 42 as equivalent then you can split the trade into two components:

1) CCJ for their future 2nd round pick (likely 19-24) which is fair value but nonetheless a win given PSD threat
2) 47 and future 4th (likely 62-70) for Tarrant which is probably overs for 32 yo KPD but in light of keeping Chol compensation is a win

Great stuff Blair + team!

It's effectively CCJ for Tarrant and pick 37 so I don't think it's a wonderful deal.
CCJ is forward/ruck worth at least pick 10 so North win the deal but at least we got something.

Think you might have missed some things here...

It's effectively CCJ and Pick 47 for Tarrant and a future pick in the early-mid 20's.

You’re one of the most bias Richmond supporters I’ve come across. He’s top 10 worthy. Surely not… I get we’ve had him for 4 years but he’s played 9 games. We potentially get pick 19-23 next year you’d think so. it’s a bloody good deal considering what it seemed it’d be like at the start of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back