List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freo have failed at landing a KPF their entire existence. Richo even said they offered him $1mil X 6 or 8 years (can't remember the duration) after his 96 season. Even that McCarthy from GWS they almost paid 2- 1st rounders. Simple fact is big KPF's have always been the fans favourites people will remember a pack mark and clutch goal for decades, and forget a crucial spoil and perfect clearing kick within weeks. The kids a local, barracks for Freo wants to be there.They have to make it happen for the fans. Could bust could be a masterstroke. Kids still young, raw could be anything. Some similarities to Brad Ottens which was devastating when he left. I reckon good on em for going all in. Smarter move than going after broken down Brodie Grundy.
Ottens a better mark I’d say,,,,I have my doubts on him but good luck I’d rather they soak up valuable tpp on him than target our players

Can people STFU about trading Short. The thought of it shows you know FA about our game.

Sorry, am on page 625 and its still coming up. And its ******* dumb as dog s**t.
Wait until you get to page 645 when they start talking about trading Bolton

Wait until you get to page 645 when they start talking about trading Bolton
And 665 when they start talking about getting Daicos…

200.gif

On the Logue suggestion, why is there an exodus at Freo...?

Acres
Logue
Lobb
Frederick was also mentioned now...

And with Mundy retiring, leaves a big hole in a team that was setting up to challenge... My guess would be, that it's either Fyfe or the coach...
I don’t know either but there’s been rumours that fyfe isn’t well loved by the playing group, longmuir on the other hand seems to be respected, but just speculating

I don’t know either but there’s been rumours that fyfe isn’t well loved by the playing group, longmuir on the other hand seems to be respected, but just speculating
There’s that and also they don’t manage tpp very well. Heard some decent players are being offered severe unders

Holding the flog to account.

I hate Cornes as much as the next person, but he is doing a pretty unbelievable thing right now in running from Adelaide to Melbourne.
Don't think he is thinking too much about trades right now lol.

According to sen this morning
Tigers interested in Robbie fox and mitch crowden
i can see why crowden that midfield half foward role
Fox re signed like a week ago....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon bigfooty needs to implement a ‘prove you’re not a bot’ feature so that Magic can’t get in here. Reckon he’s on the fritz.

He’s my favourite poster

I hate Cornes as much as the next person, but he is doing a pretty unbelievable thing right now in running from Adelaide to Melbourne.
Nah he is a campaigner and always will be. Guarantee he'll praise Port and shite all over Richmond at every opportunity. Stuff him

Last edited:
Agree he's doing a remarkable thing I agree and I've donated to his cause, doesn't mean you can't ask his opinion about his club doing similar to what he is critical of others doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back