List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't care what anyone says, but we have dominated this trade period, and have improved our list and our biggest weakness by more than any other team by a mile.

Geelong, have paid $1.6m to buy a pick to get a player, that in 5 years at best may be as good as Taranto or Hopper are right now lol, in addition and for the privilege, they have secured a list clogger plodder, for the next 4 years on big dollars, and all because GAJ and Dangerfield like him. So they have gotten heaps worse.

Melbourne have lost their young gun ruckman and brought in another, while not fixing their biggest weakness KPF

Port gave a petulant lazy 19 yr old a 6 year $ 3.5 million deal, and another lazy player that lacks a work ethic another $ 2 m for 4 years.

Brisbane are floundering

The Pies just lost their best player, and are going to pay him to play elsewhere,

In comparison, we have brought in 2 A grade mids, at their peak, with 5+ years of footy in them, that will help us have the most versatile and dynamic midfield in the league, and allow Short to go back to the position where he was an All Australian, and won the best and fairest in a year we won the flag.

Honestly, this trade period reminds me of 2016, it is like a wet dream.

Be patient

#inblairwetrust

I agree with your assessment of us, but this is a heavily biased piece. Brisbane if the get Dunkley is definitely improving their biggest weakness. Grundy didnt play this year, whilst he's an excellent player... he's clearly isnt the barometer. And its hard to immediately improve the premiers... so the key is sustainability and they've certainly done that.

I agree on Port and Melbourne.

rendell and sos both think we didnt play finals this year 😂

season 6 dancing GIF

nank and miller rucks

stuff soldo

completely useless around the ground and slow as treacle

hope he goes
Huh? I swear you were lamenting the club a day or so ago for even considering to include Soldo in the trade...

Do you post random outcomes with the hope that one sticks so you can say "I was right guys, my mail is foolproof"?
Na

It's my great pleasure in life to always be wrong so I post wrong information to give hope to my fellow tigers and satisfy my need to be wrong

I'll quit the day I say anything correct becuse then I have failed in my role

Huh? I swear you were lamenting the club a day or so ago for even considering to include Soldo in the trade...
nah I just feel sorry for him for having to go to a shithole club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Na

It's my great pleasure in life to always be wrong so I post wrong information to give hope to my fellow tigers and satisfy my need to be wrong

I'll quit the day I say anything correct becuse then I have failed in my role
And also leave the funny stuff to the experts yappie, my bs detector goes into overdrive when viewing your random posts

This guy is confident it gets done today.
In the comments he said take it to the bank.

Had mail about Judson Clarke getting his debut before anyone else knew.

Take it how you will.

And also leave the funny stuff to the experts yappie, my bs detector goes into overdrive when viewing your random posts
I'm sorry I'm not trying to be funny I'm being honest

It breaks my heart that offended you and have caused you upset

I'd love to rectify the pain I've caused you buy paying for your next tank of fuel

Is it OK to inbox you my address so I can forward you 150 bucks to help towards it

Take it how you will.

I get Soldo staying but I don't get Graham and Hugo not being traded. They should have been moved on to get some picks back this year or next

Take it how you will.

Pretty sure he also called hopper choosing richmond before it was known

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back