Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know much about "Chris Toce" from the Aints? He's in line to get Clarke's role at Richmond.

The "its a chook raffle" argument is utter bollocks.

Unless your recruitment team is incompetent, having better picks at the draft will always improve your chances of getting better players.

The club needs to get some young elite talent which it can build a team around to give it an identity& mould a gameplan around that. Club should do everything in its power to get more better picks & not be trying to get multiple later picks.

The top 10-11 players in this team currently .... Martin, Bolton, Balta, Rioli, Lynch, Taranto, Hopper, Prestia, Vlaustin....Baker, Short.

None of these players were taken 30 or later in the National Draft. Baker & Short were rookie draft.

Bolton at 29, Balta 25 - then the rest top 15. We have pulled nothing from the 30s-55s

We haven't hit with a pick between 30-55 in a decade. Some might argue Graham, Ross & Markov - but really none of those guys are moving your model without a Daicos, Martin, Cotchin, De-Goey etc

Club just need to get top 30 picks & make the right selections unlike it did in 2021
Maybe you make a top 30 of your list and who we should take

You are seriously wasting your talents here just apply for the job.

Your so boring

Did Cornes really say on Footy Classifieds Richmond should be following the Hawks strategy ? Except Cornes was highly critical of that same Hawks strategy just 12-months ago:

No-one has the knowledge or guts to call him out on his opinions which change with the breeze.

We are very well positioned either way based on how 2024 pans out and what the landscape looks like. We will also have loads of cap space and have a great draft hand we can easily improve via trades end of 2024 if needed.

Having said that, I’d immediately drop Macca, Pickett and one of Broad/Grimes to the VFL to expose more youth - if we drop kids this week we will be one of the oldest lists on the park.

So changes this week:

Out: Pickett, Macca, Grimes/Broad, Ryan, Naismith

In: Martin, Nank, Lynch, McAuliffe, Brown

Ross starting on wing and Dow as sub.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No one cares anymore about kane
He is yesterday 👨 man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all i really know is what was reported when drafted and his physical abilities and football nous.
You have to have massive talent to be able to kick 10 goals in any game playing against senior players as a 16/17 year old kid
100%

Seems to have been a forgotten teen talent. I hope we are all over him

Maybe you make a top 30 of your list and who we should take

You are seriously wasting your talents here just apply for the job.

Your so boringp
i stated so many times i have no intel or opinion on who we draft and wait to see how the players turn out. Each draft i know what roles we need to focus on & get disappointed we took another back flanker, but wait to see how they turn out as ultimately, thats all that really matters. Are they good. I rarely, if ever, post in the draft thread, nor read it.

You think im boring & I think you're a dumb, likely bogan flog. Swings in roundabouts judging people

100%

Seems to have been a forgotten teen talent. I hope we are all over him
I just hope we have the right people in place to develop his talent to the best possible level and give him every opportunity to become the best possible player his talents allow which imo is very high and should really strive to become a Butters/Rozee level of player

Just looks like he is playing within his abilities and needs to get confidence to just go with his instincts a little more

Yet you are happy to come here and talk sh!t and bag every player possible after losses
even though you have no 'Intel or opinion '

FMD a sh!t talker if i ever seen one
look at yourself. who is boring now

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

You are boring and what makes it worse is you are an extremely bad TRoll

Now go back to the purple board
Why am i a troll? Because i dont support like a 10 year old & prefer to view the game through an adults eye? you need to just cut the personal attacks, because your soapbox is a slab of XXXX and we can all tell. It's laughable your calling me a troll after several decades involved here, especially when my points have been validated by the results. I appear to know this club better than most, which is rather untroll like.....

Back