Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Why am i a troll? Because i dont support like a 10 year old & prefer to view the game through an adults eye? you need to just cut the personal attacks, because your soapbox is a slab of XXXX and we can all tell. It's laughable your calling me a troll after several decades involved here, especially when my points have been validated by the results. I appear to know this club better than most, which is rather untroll like.....
Your points only have validation in your mind and everybody els just laughs at the stupidity
Purple >>> that way

Your points only have validation in your mind and everybody els just laughs at the stupidity
Purple >>> that way
lucky i iive in reality and don't care what a bunch of dweebs on the internet think of me. I don't come here to be liked, i come here to talk footy & express my opinion. Results talk, not collecting fake mates

NO !!

You come here to sh!t on anything Richmond
thats not true. I think Yze is doing a tremendous job at getting this team up so well to compete. I thought the losses would be a lot worse. The fact we actually have gotten ourselves in a position to win in 2/3 games is impressive. I don't think i've said a negative word on him or the teams effort this year at all - just the mistakes we made previously & that certain individuals are either not up
to it, or well past it. Havent crapped on the team at all.

Meanwhile, there are people already shitting on Adem....

Last year i thought we were going to finish around 12th-13th after Dimma left. And we did. This year i thought we would finish bottom 5 & so far, we are. Its not shitting on something if the results are what you say. Its just being realistic. There are just certain people here who can't deal with reality unfortunately. It's just footy - sometimes your team is good, sometimes they are s**t. Its the circle of life. You need to chill the * out mate

thats not true. I think Yze is doing a tremendous job at getting this team up so well to compete. I thought the losses would be a lot worse. The fact we actually have gotten ourselves in a position to win in 2/3 games is impressive. I don't think i've said a negative word on him
Im sure you will get there by season end

OK you are waiting to sh!t on our new coach

I get it
.....if by "waiting" you mean "watching the games everyweek and waiting till i have enough intel to make a qualified decision of if he is a blue chip coach or not", then sure buddy - you are right. Feel better?

Yes but i just cant let trolls go unchallenged and influence our younger supporter polluting their young minds
I will sacrifice myself for the greater good of our true supporters here
It's not that serious bro. Just put them on ignore.

For the msd I'd be looking at these 2.
Joe Pike(Geelong falcons:203cm Ruckman)
Copper Trembath(Oaklegh Charges:193cm defender)22dp,4 intercept marks on the weekend.

In Pike we need too plan ahead.Naismith is short term answer.With growing doubts on Ryan why not use a free hit in the msd on a Ruckman.
At the other end Grimes is at the end.Gi bcus is out long term.Bauer has not been seen let alone trying to turn a fwd into a defender.
Young I have a ? mark over.Looks more reactive than proactive.Does not read the play.
Haven't seen Trembath play but good stats on the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone with strong opinions on this appointment? I dont know anything about him.

Has been credited with the past couple of drafts in which the Saints have drafted well (probably the biggest being drafting an interstate player in NWM over a local kid in Josh Sinn, with both playing similar roles).

Also credited with drafting Windhager and Owens, but both were NGA kids for Saints anyway.

Also involved in the recent drafting of Phillipou, Darcy Wilson and Lance Collard.

Seems like was let go because Ross the Boss wants his say on everyone who is involved in all aspects of the club, and the replacement for Chris Toce is a good friend of SOS' from the Sydney Swans, rather than being let go because of poor drafting or anything.

Apparently, Jarryd Roughead quit his role as part of list management at the Saints partly because Toce was let go by the club.

Has been credited with the past couple of drafts in which the Saints have drafted well (probably the biggest being drafting an interstate player in NWM over a local kid in Josh Sinn, with both playing similar roles).

Also credited with drafting Windhager and Owens, but both were NGA kids for Saints anyway.

Also involved in the recent drafting of Phillipou, Darcy Wilson and Lance Collard.

Seems like was let go because Ross the Boss wants his say on everyone who is involved in all aspects of the club, and the replacement for Chris Toce is a good friend of SOS' from the Sydney Swans, rather than being let go because of poor drafting or anything.

Apparently, Jarryd Roughead quit his role as part of list management at the Saints partly because Toce was let go by the club.
Sounds good, thanks mate.

Who is NWM? haha

Jack Whitlock a 200cm key forward kicked 4 goals in round 1 of the coates league, in a draft that is lean on talls

Back