Trade Radio 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, his trade got ripped to shreds on the text/email. He even admitted it wasn't that great. :D

Anyone else checking this thread every hour or so so that they dont have to listen to the "experts" live?

Keep this thread up to date people I'm enjoying the read.

Yep I tuned out not longer after that 2 and 3 for Beams... an afternoon of 'locked and loaded' Wallace is far more punishment than anyone deserves.

I don't get what everyone has against it. Sure there is a lot of s**t said at times but it's good to listen to anyway.

Anyone else checking this thread every hour or so so that they dont have to listen to the "experts" live?

Keep this thread up to date people I'm enjoying the read.

Yep, can't stand all the constant repeating of the same points over and over and the poor attempts to stimulate debate. Brown should delist himself from the show, a complete nuffy and Barrett is a tryhard.

I don't get what everyone has against it. Sure there is a lot of s**t said at times but it's good to listen to anyway.

Agreed, If I'm not listing to it they just post all the important stuff (player and management interviews) to iTunes at the end of the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see it, but he's certainly repaired his reputation as a senior assistant at Geelong and coaching their VFL team.

Yeah I just go back to the way he handled things at Port in the SANFL...

First trade suggestion for the day is Liam Jones to Carlton for a second rounder and the Doggies on trade that for Sam Reid along with their second rounder/

Dont hate it... its certainly not the worst i've heard on here lol

What was that Carlton player they said might move to Essendon?

Who's the bloke talking up Tim Membrey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back