Live Event Trade Radio 2022 - And we're off, 7am-7pm weekdays

Remove this Banner Ad

7am AEDT: Kane Cornes* and Matthew Lloyd*
9am AEDT: Cam Luke# and Josh Jenkins* / Adam Cooney*
11am AEDT: Sarah Olle^ and Josh Gabelich^
12pm AEDT: Riley Beveridge^ and Cal Twomey^
1pm AEDT: Sam Edmund^ and Brenton Sanderson* / Brendon Goddard*
3pm AEDT: Damian Barrett^, Stephen Silvagni* and David Noble* / Matthew Rendell*
6pm AEDT: Sam Hargreaves# and Matthew Rendell*

* Former player/coach/recruiter
^ Footy journalist
# Host/journalist

Listen live: AFL Trade Radio

Last edited:

Poor Kev. Can’t Kane let the man drop a turd in peace? To some it’s like a sanctuary & the only 5 minutes a day you get to yourself.

Oh my god cam like and josh Jenkins are ******* terrible. Like literally ******* terrible

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh my god cam like and josh Jenkins are ******* terrible. Like literally ******* terrible

Ridiculously, criminally, underprepared and amateurish this morning.

It's niche 'radio'. Get some people on who have done the research and reading.

Just about every postcode in Victoria would have some draft/trade geek tapping furiously on their keyboard. Just get one of them. It would still be more instructive than the latest in the conga line of Croc's 'good blokes' spluttering "jeez I dunno why don't you ring up and tell us coz I have no idea really".

Ridiculously, criminally, underprepared and amateurish this morning.

It's niche 'radio'. Get some people on who have done the research and reading.

Just about every postcode in Victoria would have some draft/trade geek tapping furiously on their keyboard. Just get one of them. It would still be more instructive than the latest in the conga line of Croc's 'good blokes' spluttering "jeez I dunno why don't you ring up and tell us coz I have no idea really".
Bigfooty hour of power.

Once club per day over trade period, nominate a few BF posters to talk about their club, the misinformation in the media, the average joe's viewpoint.

Cam Luke making a career out of talking absolute scutter on radio about AFL provides hope for us all.
Where did he come from anyway, which prominent media personality is he related to? Has to be someone

LOL! Purple saying that the Lions will have to find 3,000 points to match a bid on Ashcroft at pick 1... David Noble then set him straight about the 20% discount and they will only have to find 2,400 points.

Purple then says- "Oh I wasn't aware of that", FMD LOL! would of thought a supposedly leading footy journalist would have known that.

LOL! Purple saying that the Lions will have to find 3,000 points to match a bid on Ashcroft at pick 1... David Noble then set him straight about the 20% discount and they will only have to find 2,400 points.

Purple then says- "Oh I wasn't aware of that", FMD LOL! would of thought a supposedly leading footy journalist would have known that.
Absolute clown central.

Not remotely surprising. The way these professional journalists refer to first rounders as it they are all the same is one of the great irritations of trade period. As if pick 18 and pick 2 are equal value 😡

Sadly I’ve listened to pretty much every segment of trade radio. I’ll rank them-

1. afl exchange boys (cal and riley). Easily the best. Knowledgeable about all things trade. Break stories too. Not talk absolute bs.
2. Cornes and Lloyd. I could listen to these all day. Would be better if they had more news about trades tho and Lloydy didn’t do a stupid list everyday.
3. SOS Damo noble. I actually really like them all. All pretty knowledgeable and damo can break a few stories. Sometimes sos can be a bit boring.
4. Sarah And Josh. Eh, pretty bland. Was expecting more from these two as I thought they would have more rumours etc.
5. Sammy Edmund and Brenton Sanderson. I do like Brenton when he’s on sen with whateley, but can’t stand him on trade radio. I think Sammy Edmund just makes up s**t as he goes, I reckon he reads Bigfooty too.
6. Sammy Hargraves and rendell. Rendell obviously comes in drunk every day.
7. Josh Jenkins and cam Luke. Obviously they don’t get paid for doing this, genuinely the worst thing I’ve heard on radio.

I’ve listened to pretty much every segment of trade radio.
not-the.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back