Live Event Trade Radio 2023 - The Fun has Begun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Should sticky the lineup.

7am - The Early Trade: Kane Cornes and Brad Johnson
9am - Trade Mornings: Cam Luke and Adam Cooney
11am - Trade Exchange: Sarah Olle and Josh Gabelich
12pm - Gettable on Trade Radio: Riley Beveridge and Cal Twomey
1pm - Trade Feed: Sam Edmund and Tom Morris
3pm - The Late Trade: Damian Barrett, Phil Davis and Josh Jenkins

Last edited by a moderator:
Just muted/unfollowed the twitter feed, that's more spammy than the ad-riddled radio.

Turned on alerts for AFL House, for when things actually happen.

Any interesting rumours surface, I follow the journo's anyway. Plus have this place.

The most I'll probably listen to this year (outside of the last 2x days) would be Cal and Riley, and maybe the afternoon slot for the recap.

I actually think Kane does a good job on Trade Radio. One of the few that is well researched. He was a good pairing with Lloyd.

Unfortunately Johnson was under prepared unless he was talking about the GF. Maybe he will grow into it.
Kane's media work is reminiscent of his tagging work.

He works very hard on being a pest and is surprisingly good at getting under your skin, but he also has the goods so you have to recognise that he's right sometimes.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Devastated by the clash between Trade Radio, NFL, and AEW's WrestleDream show.

I desperately need my fix of "Flog Head from Ferntree Gully" on talkback suggesting his team send 3 scrubs to a major rival in return for their biggest star.

Is it happening yet?

I desperately need my fix of "Flog Head from Ferntree Gully" on talkback suggesting his team send 3 scrubs to a major rival in return for their biggest star.

Is it happening yet?
I love that stuff. Especially when they aren't doing it ironically and are actually that clueless. So good.

In between endless adds, they have have announced the big news that MacKay has chosen Essenscum and Hawks superstar Brockman is going to West Coast.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
And Tom Phillips has launched an energy drink

Is it happening yet?
To be fair that is on par with the AFL points allocation of 3 or 4 scub picks equals an early first rounder.

These idiots are going to try and fill 6 hours a day for the next week with absolutely nothing?

Gee wiz it's ridiculous how long this crap drags on for now.

Have 1 week for trade period, in between a break of a week from the GF. Screw the other week and a half filled with nothing.

Continental Tyres with ground breaking developments in science:

“Did you know that tyres are the only point of contact between your car and the road”

Monkey What GIF by PG Tips

Last edited:
Is anybody switching to Continental tyres? For your family?
Continental Tyres with ground breaking developments in science:

“Did you know that tyres are the first point of contact between your car and the road”

Monkey What GIF by PG Tips
Amazing isn't it? Believe they've got Brian Cox and Neil deGrasse Tyson coming on the show later in the week to talk about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it happening yet?
Best one was that bloke in 2019 who thought the Saints would trade picks 12 & 18 for pick ~10 after they had just split pick 6 to get those and refused to be told it was a bad deal.

Watching the live feed

It's weird hearing Phil Davis speak whilst he's not there in person he's like a ghost 😆

Is anybody switching to Continental tyres? For your family?

Amazing isn't it? Believe they've got Brian Cox and Neil deGrasse Tyson coming on the show later in the week to talk about it.
Neil deGrasse Tyson thinks men can be women. Wonder who he thinks will get suns pick and whether Chol will be involved? 😂😂😂

I actually think Kane does a good job on Trade Radio. One of the few that is well researched. He was a good pairing with Lloyd.

Unfortunately Johnson was under prepared unless he was talking about the GF. Maybe he will grow into it.
He definitely cares about Kane the brand enough to actually put in to trade radio as a concept. Imagine how good it would be if people we liked did this

He definitely cares about Kane the brand enough to actually put in to trade radio as a concept. Imagine how good it would be if people we liked did this

I can't think.of anyone else in media who could name each clubs best 26 or so players and what they need to improve. He puts in the work.

He just needs less of the hot takes.

I can't think.of anyone else in media who could name each clubs best 26 or so players and what they need to improve. He puts in the work.

He just needs less of the hot takes.
He would make a good middle manager

Drives performance expectations of junior employees and makes no serious strategic decisions

Bring Terry Wallace back!

And apparently Clayton Oliver is getting traded :drunk:

What the living * is plant medicine?
The new term for alternative or herbal medicine.

You know what they call herbal medicine that’s been proven to work? Medicine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back