Transfer discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotta say this transfer season has been all a bit flacid for Chelsea.

After being linked with a big black strong forward to reinforce up front, all we're set to sign is an old free Willy in the back :(.

I'll get my coat...

Lemar is highly rated I know that. You'd be breaking the bank to get him wouldnt you? Plus the English tax on Barkley who I dont hugely rate anyways.
Liverpool, Arsenal and Juve also chasing Lemar, Monaco will have a nice bidding war going for him I predict. Reports from France have us as favourites to sign him even without UCL.

First I've heard of Juve and Liverpool being in for him. Reports I've read reckon it's a north London battle for Lemar
Juve have been keen for a while, Lemar was their backup if the Costa deal fell through which is apparently close to confirmed.

Liverpool have popped up in the last few days.

The Ronaldo things has all been cleared up.

Perez came out and backed him up in the media and positioned him with Di Stefano.

Now Cristiano is happy lol.
Shock horror.

I'm actually glad it'll be buried nice and early.

First I've heard of Juve and Liverpool being in for him. Reports I've read reckon it's a north London battle for Lemar
We've been linked before in the papers. No idea if any of it is legit. Might just be paper talk. Considering we're in for Salah and already have the likes of Mane, Cout, Firm etc I dont think we are in for another AM like Lemar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 good year from a notoriously bog average midtable Ligue 1 level striker and he goes for 30m, lololololololololol

And will cost the Chinese club 60m.

1 good year from a notoriously bog average midtable Ligue 1 level striker and he goes for 30m, lololololololololol

2 very good years for koln but yes, 29 as well. allows them to really pad out their squad for the europa league. bizarre transfer from the club (cant remember which one) but i guess china were offering 60 mil for kalinic from fiorentina.

2 very good years for koln but yes, 29 as well. allows them to really pad out their squad for the europa league. bizarre transfer from the club (cant remember which one) but i guess china were offering 60 mil for kalinic from fiorentina.
Smacks of absolute desperation to land someone.

Would mean Modeste will probably never put himself into the frame to earn a French call up if this does go through.

I just remember him from his Bordeaux and Blackburn days, didn't show much.

Smacks of absolute desperation to land someone.

Would mean Modeste will probably never put himself into the frame to earn a French call up if this does go through.

I just remember him from his Bordeaux and Blackburn days, didn't show much.
with the players france have, i doubt that was much of an option regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back