Society/Culture Tucker Carlson - Fired from Fox. Sacked. Terminated. Given the heave-ho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this the conspiracy board?

I honestly can't fathom how far down the hole you have to be to post this in seriousness.
I can't tell if you genuinely aren't aware of the massive settlement paid out based on these exchanges.
Or if you're just desperately pretending they don't exist.

You need to ask yourself why you're so invested in this.
Stop thinking everyone else is the problem. And consider for a moment that it might be YOU that is wrong...

Knowing you agree just makes me feel more sane.
The fact that some random user on a social media forum opposing you gives you so much of an impact, is a pretty big warning sign.

At some point you need to come back down to Earth and reconnect with the living.
The reason that your 'community' is drying up and turning almost exclusively into crypto/scam bots isn't because of 'the left', it's because you are being taken advantage of.

I hope you realise that one day. And know that this community on BigFooty will genuinely embrace you as a victim of targeted attacks.

How do you think 99% of interviews are conducted?

Biden is very selective in who he interviews with and it's curated and edited within an inch of it's life so it doesn't look like the angry doddering fool that he is.

If the interviewer is happy with these restrictions are they spreading propaganda?
Werewolf Stop supporting this, and hiding behind other posters.

You know the impact this has had on his life.
Have some empathy and respect ffs.
Basic human consideration.

I can even give you the questions Tucker will ask right now:

“Mr Putin, can you tell us how you are defending poor Ukrainians from their Nazi government?”

“Mr Putin, can you tell us how you only want a ‘neutral’ Ukraine without NATO?”

“Mr Putin, can you tell us how you are restoring traditional values to Russia that have disappeared in the West because of the Marxist LGBT agenda?”

“Mr Putin, can you tell us how Donald Trump becoming President will restore peace to Ukraine when he forces Zelenskyy to surrender?”

“Mr Putin, can you tell us how you are defending poor Ukrainians from their Nazi government?”

“Mr Putin, can you tell us how you are restoring traditional values to Russia that have disappeared in the West because of the Marxist LGBT agenda?”

“Mr Putin, can you tell us how Donald Trump becoming President will restore peace to Ukraine when he forces Zelenskyy to surrender?”
Dear President Putin. Your campaign has all the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be one with Putin directly saying he wouldn't have invaded if Trump stayed president.

Last edited:
I could make an alias account and like my own posts? You ever done that?
My frustration with you is how you will actively prod and push posters like Stokey and BlueE towards radicalism.
But you never support them when they slip off the edge.

You know that you can't post your true thoughts or opinions on certain subjects, because of how bad they are optically, and what the reasons for your positions will boil down to.

You can make excuses about cancel culture etc, but you should have the integrity to argue your position and have it tested.

Rather than just 'knowing' you're right, and that anything against it is controlled opposition.

My frustration with you is how you will actively prod and push posters like Stokey and BlueE towards radicalism.
But you never support them when they slip off the edge.

You know that you can't post your true thoughts or opinions on certain subjects, because of how bad they are optically, and what the reasons for your positions will boil down to.

You can make excuses about cancel culture etc, but you should have the integrity to argue your position and have it tested.

Rather than just 'knowing' you're right, and that anything against it is controlled opposition.
Is Phar Ted another one?

Guy is cooked.

No one knows his personal opinion.

But his show and his persona delivers anti-American sentiment, thats widely acknowledged by only but his few remaining hard core fans.
It's more a question about which America.

As for Russia, I suspect this is just another exercise in brand building, and craving from recognition/notoriety/power. He doesn't need the money, but he is addicted to the buzz of being someone who matters.

Dear President Putin. Your campaign has all the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?
Dear President Putin. Are you concerned that your tank turrets spend more time in the air than your warplanes?

I had a pseudonym who I used to write occasionally published troll letters to the Addy in pre internet days that I've often considered reviving here.
Oh quelle surprise. Another cowardly sniping tactic from behind your desk.

Did you use it to wish sickness and disease on children or other equally abhorrent behaviour that you're becoming renowned for?

Correct.

I only recognize a few faces in there, but they are most definitely journalists the like of which Tucker could only dream to be. Well identified by Catturd (who Tuck also interviewed recently, imagine that).

PS. Still waiting on your thoughts about whether Tucker pushed Trump's agenda mate. Any time you're ready.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back