Tweeting celebrities from the A to the Z list? Do you do?

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don't like people on twitter that crap on about a subject and can't handle it when their opinion/ knowledge of said subject is challenged.

I like to call them the Justification Outrage Blockers. JOBs

It really amazes me when someone is on their high horse about a topic and you query them and are met with the response "bye" and blocked. Seriously, if you are that sensitive, and have less backbone than a pancake you need to consider getting off twitter, or at least #FF likeminded plonkers that can defend your worthless arse. (Not other JOBs, they'll just block you)

Twitter is a fantastic medium where you can interact with strangers, and if you're lucky, a few celebrities, it's a social media platform that has cred. Unless it's a spambot, or a creeper for the girls, you have no reason to block. People remember, and ignore you and laugh at you, ... no more cred, you're a known JOB. If you are a spineless princess that can't handle criticism then twitter isn't for you. Best stick to facebook or harden up.

"Bye."

hahahaha i was only joking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would anyone offer to buy one of these Z grade celebrities a present?
What?

Buy a present for someone you've never met. That would be beyond stupid and really quite sad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back