Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same kinds people who swear they own an original white disc edition of A Blaze in the Northern Sky and who totally shook the hand of Per Yngve Ohlin before Aarseth feasted on his brain?

OK, a slight exaggeration of the "kvltists", but still, I wouldn't bother listening to those morons.
Lol. Darkthrone sold out after the Land of Frost demo. :cool: As for Mayhem:rolleyes:. So mainstream.

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny you say that. This time last year it was too metal. Like, it was all metal
Sure was! Metal gets a bit carried away as well, it is almost like its own subject, seperate and distinct from the rest of music.

Hipsters are no worse then a narrow minded metalhead, and they both share more than a few characteristics, for example "they were better before they got popular"

Either or, there's no middle ground in that thread, it doesn't meet the "general" discussion criteria.

Gosh I feel like a stranger in a strange land. My taste is heavier than indie and pop, and not extreme as metal.

In rock we trust.

30 Rock never did it for me but I love Parks and Rec.
Amy doesn't do it for me looks wise but Tina does
That's because Amy Poehler is unattractive.

Tina Fey is okay, but after watching 30 Rock, somehow her disheveled character makes her sexy.

I find the bleeping of swear words on television and in songs, and the star treatment for swearing on some discussion forums, more annoying and offensive than the words themselves. I'm not one of those idiots that swears all the time, or can't talk without swearing, but I don't find the words inherently offensive, and I would think that parents/guardians can do some actual parenting of their kids around things that may potentially be of a bad influence, and that adults can do some self-censorship or simply avoid things that they find offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back