Unpopular Opinions you have (non-football)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because if one of those guys fought Fedor, Cain or Dos Santos, they would cop an absolute belting (Jones might do alright if he bulked up a bit).

They can be considered the greatest fighter under 205 pounds, 185 pounds, 170 pounds, but not the greatest fighter in general. The main reason weight divisions exist is so smaller guys can still have a career.

The main reason weight divisions exist is so smaller guys can still have a career.
No, the main reason weight divisions exist is to make it a sport of skill.

If you make it a free for all, where size/weight/reach become the overwhelming factors, it's no longer boxing - it's two guys beating the s**t out of each other.

And that is why it is rare you here anyone called the greatest fighter. Its always greatest pound for pound fighter.

what works in Ali's favour is he fought in one of the strongest eras ever of the heavyweight division.

Mayweather can have his perfect record but he will always have a reputaion for dodging fighters until past their prime.

I have no idea what that means.
Miley-Cyrus-joined-Robin-Thicke-stage-performance.jpg

Miley Cyrus then

Dunno what he means by Miley Cyrus now but she was in the media for these comments "I am literally open to every single thing that is consenting and doesn't involve an animal and everyone is of age,"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smokers have forfeited to right to live among the rest of us. :D They should be dumped on an island with all the smokes they want, but no healthcare, only painkillers to get them through the last agonizing months of their lives

Smokers have forfeited to right to live among the rest of us. :D They should be dumped on an island with all the smokes they want, but no healthcare, only painkillers to get them through the last agonizing months of their lives

that sounds amazing

wheres the island and where are the painkillers

and no whinging campaigners about me smoking as is my right?

wow

and i don't need to work??

I just get these painkillers and smokes for free?

that sounds amazing

wheres the island and where are the painkillers

and no whinging campaigners about me smoking as is my right?

wow

and i don't need to work??

I just get these painkillers and smokes for free?
I'm thinking off Perth, somewhere near where Flight 370 went down.
No, no lecturing, coz everyone there smokes.

No work, but you have to find your own food (it's a big island).
Smokes and all the painkillers are free, and they're the best ones: morphine, oxycodon, etc.
No hospital, unless you can build one out of trees and mud bricks.
And you can be king, and make your own laws

Woman's sport is unwatchable.
During the Olympics i find womens volleyball highly watchable. Im a complete noob to the sport but i find the mens receiver dominant and there's more rallys in the womens game. The wife goes off because she thinks im watching for a perve ( half correct ) but there were some cracking matches in the womens comp

Woman's sport is unwatchable.

Rubbish, women's cricket is one of the funniest things you will ever see. Nothing better than seeing their big opening bowler throwing down 115kph thunderbolts.

The fielding is funny because they try and slide and do everything properly but it's all in slow motion. Then the throw back from the boundary 'you throw like a girl'. They do that under 12 move where you can't make the distance so you run in 20 metres and then throw it.

The batting? Oh wow, it's something to be seen. Talk about a slow motion riot, their 20/20 games are slogfests...whoever scores 130 is just about a good thing. Women should t be allowed to play sport or vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back