Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney not getting a penalty causing him to explode with rage like a dying sun, the resulting black hole swallowing old Trafford and the greater Manchester area.

If not i'll take a draw with 5 red cards for United.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a spectacular decline by City this season. Could well miss the top 4 at this rate. Top 3 should be almost certain for us now.

They still have 5 points on Liverpool, with a relatively 'easy' run home. Surely they can't drop 4th, but then again, a month ago I was certain they would seal 2nd.

What a spectacular decline by City this season. Could well miss the top 4 at this rate. Top 3 should be almost certain for us now.

They've been abysmal. And if that result had happened two months ago Pellegrini would be gone. As it is, he's a dead man walking.

Watched the Chelsea QPR clash last night too and Chelsea aren't getting touched. One of the most laborious matches I remember seeing but they always find a way to get that winner.

Chelsea have been jammy as * the last three games - they are struggling and there for the taking - had their lead been a little less I would be confident of reeling them in but that win vs QPR pretty much makes it nigh on impossible for us to catch them now.

Bielik, Diaby, Wilshere and Gnabry played in the u/21s this morning.

But none of the above would be in immediate contention to break into the first XI. Ox is probably the only one out at the moment that.

Just saw it on Twitter. Hopefully he gets his looks from his mother.

Why? He looks fine to me....

thirteen.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back