Injury Injury list Rnd 23 (latest Davoren is safe)

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we so sensitive or superior that we cannot even think that there is a possibility that at least 1 of the 40 players on our list has a drug issue.

These players have not been outed by their club but are not playing so their absence must have been put down to 'injury'. Hence the injury list seemed the logical place. Sorry if I breached some rule, unless it is your own self-appointed rule cause than I don't give a stuff cause your not the boss of me.
Mate even if I suspected what you possibly do I wouldn't put in writing on our forum. It just doesn't sit right with me casting aspersions against our team. We've got the rest of society to do that for us. I know I'm not the boss of you either - just saying.

So Reid VFL this week, AFL week after for Adelaide at MCG.
Fasolo, Clarke, Martin back in VFL this week.
Maxwell, Elliott, Ball back in AFL this week.
VFL in 2 weeks @ Frankston, Scharenberg, Freeman, Oxley, Sinclair & Lynch all back.
Only leaving Hudson & Brown on our injury list. :)

Unless something else happens. :(

Normally rocket misses half the players during his weekly update (thanks to blackmores) but he did well today in mentioning all players. And if he is believed (not normally the case) we will get a lot of returns in the vfl and afl side over the next 2-3 weeks

@JDESTOOP80_FOX: No Beams at Collingwood training. Elliott trains away from main group as does Ball. No Reid either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We haven't been happy with our injury status. Some of it is out of our control, some of it is in our control," - @ncb_cfc.

Seems like the review has already begun. Improvements to our injury appraoch must be the top priority for the club.

Buck also saying Reid is still saw in the calf from corky. Im purely guessing here but I think he did his calf and they aren't announcing it. Hope Im wrong. Will be happy if he plays VFL this week especially with a bye the following week.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back