Review Vent Tread Post it all in here - Round 11 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse me?

Who the **** do you think selected and prepared this list over the past 4 years?
Even the Bulldogs in our three top-4 years, always played deplorable football in the wet, even against weak teams.

Some teams are just bad in wet weather. In this case, the Gold Coast handled it far more efficiently than North. Wouldn't say your mob's season is over by a long stretch, and sacking Brad Scott would be the worst thing you could do at the moment.

You need to hear more post-match press conference excuses.

The powder-puff reasoning that gets you through to next week?

Cue: lots of Majak Daw, The Huddle and Pirates.

Follow up with a 6 goal win against GWS and the return of "the finals are within our reach"

Stupid match committee not picking inside mids greenwood and gysberts for a wet weather game

Jacobs, Gysberts, Greenwood all in decent form in the VFL. Ziebell out. We go in with Swallow who moves like my next door neighbour who has had both hip joints replaced and uses a walking frame.

Adams has been s**t all year.
MacMillan has been s**t all bar one or two games.
Bastinac and Gibson are just not tough enough.

Cunnington was the only semi-effective midfielder, the rest tried to play dry weather footy. Dumb decision making, bad execution. There was no physicality, we got smashed at the stoppages irrespective of what the stats say.

You need to hear more post-match press conference excuses.

The powder-puff reasoning that gets you through to next week?

No I need to hear him explain why T F he would leave Mckenzie free in the back half to mop up as he pleases.
I need to hear why he didn't make any moves to try and win the game. Seriously WTF does he do on game day??

Opposition supporters coming in and saying its not Scott need to understand that he heads our football team and has for the past 4 years yet we are 4 - 7 in his 4th year!!!!.. Seriously, we are easily the weakest team mentally in the competition and its time a statement was made to this team.

Love how they had some harsh words spoken two weeks ago and still performed like that after being 31 points up.

Scott has developed this list and takes ultimate responsibility for the performance. If it is 1 or 2 players not doing their job we could understand but that was 15 players who gave nothing tonight.

Cunnington is a star though, will become our best midfielder by next year.

Pleas
It's either Scott is a shocking match day coach or the players don 't respect him and run their own show on the field.

Either way Scott needs to be held accountable.

His selection policy is an entirely different issue.

Please get rid of this clown north . That would have to be the worst 1/4 and now the worst game I have seen North play . Brad Scott can * off he is killing our club . Please North piss this guy off before its too late Please .

Even the Bulldogs in our three top-4 years, always played deplorable football in the wet, even against weak teams.

Some teams are just bad in wet weather. In this case, the Gold Coast handled it far more efficiently than North. Wouldn't say your mob's season is over by a long stretch, and sacking Brad Scott would be the worst thing you could do at the moment.

I pay his wages to sit through this s**t, you don't.

Thanks, but no thanks.

We are North Melbourne, not the bulldogs. We have standards. They aren't being met.

Cue: lots of Majak Daw, The Huddle and Pirates.

Follow up with a 6 goal win against GWS and the return of "the finals are within our reach"

I've said it before, I don't want us to make the finals playing like this.

Pathetic. They wanted it more. And you know what? For the first time, I'm over to the dark side. This is your fault brad. Whoever said we were well coached has Nfi.

Apparently the players were told to man up the loose player back - or at least that's what Lingy said.

So WHO was suppose to be on McKenzie............find him and drop him ......NO EXCUSES....:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****en Brad can't ****en identify a ****en loose man. Can't get the ****en message through the stupid ****s heads. Basti can suck a fat ****. Wright can **** off. McMahon the chubby bitch can lose 5 kgs and **** off to Werribee.

I hate AFL. I love NFL. Thanks for reading

/rant

Windows dont stay open forever and ours has shut firmly in our face.

The question is? Where to from here? How do we lift the spirit around the place. Weve had Boomer and Wells milestone game that we got up for last week, but how do we physically and mentally get up for the remainder of the 11 games. This is Brad Scotts 4th season so what more internal and external damage is going to happen by the end of the year. Im struggling to see how we are going to come back from this to be anything of significance in the league. Its a long way back from here.

Yep it was simply too hard for us again tonight. Playing away, raining, wet/greasy ball, hungry and harder opponent.....just an embarassing effort with the season on the line. It's officially flushed down the sewer now.
Too many front runners that simply lack the fight, hunger and attitude for senior AFL football.
The players and coach should be ashamed of themselves for that complete garbage.

Could it be that Scott is targeting our Round 2 draft selection for McDonald? If we finish in the bottom few we might get away with it?

....PS. This is sarcasm. In BON I'm really not trusting

I want to know why the thread I started that was clearly about the coach and his un-strategic moves made during the game, ended up in a vent thread. I didn't make it for this thread and their was reason to post my point?

Pathetic. They wanted it more. And you know what? For the first time, I'm over to the dark side. This is your fault brad. Whoever said we were well coached has Nfi.

Yeah I've read a few posts like this in the past few hours.

In in the same boat. I was kinda sold on Scott. Not anymore. Making the same mistakes week after week and for 3 qtrs we just played into their hands.

What's the deal with his contract - those extensions to 2016 must be performance based.we must have an out clause a surely were not that dumb

We lost the game on personnel.
I watched todays game at Weribee and I saw Levi in the thick of it.
He would have been perfect tonight as instead of boomer or wells winning inside ball he would have suited perfectly.
Anthony would have been good tonight also. You mock his kicking but he runs and runs and NO ONE tonight was willing to work as hard as he would.
That aside playing Lachy as a loose was stupid.
Its like we see the conditions and dont make the necessary changes. Just go with it. Sure we dropped Maj but it was torrential rain there tonight. Talls mean nothing.

Its time to start giving time to some other players. We arent playing finals. At this rate we are finishing 12th or lower so why not see who in the VFL is going to take our team forward. McKenzie, Kennedy, Gysberts, Jacobs, Greenwood, C Delaney (when fit) all now need to play some games. Whats the point otherwise. I dont want to see this same team rolled out every week till the end of the season

McKenzie was an issue but not the main one. We got smashed in the contested ball. Our inside 50 numbers after quarter time were embarrassing.
This is pretty much it in a nutshell . Pretty sure we led centre clearances 7-1 at quater time , We got it in our forward 50 locked it in our half and kicked 5 goals as a result . by the end of the game it was gold coast 12-7 and they smashed us on the scoreboard SIMPLE AS THAT .

Has the game started? I was watching the gold coast suns training with the nmfc little leaguers. Couldn't hold a tackle. Couldn't keep their feet. Coached by their P.E. teacher

Remove this Banner Ad

Back