VFL vfl rd 13 vs sandy PRO saturday 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes what your saying is correct but when you look at his last three games he has been constantly outmarked and barely touched it to the point we might as well have played one man down
Corect, would be good to see him lead and be in front in a marking contest because from what I have seen in these 3 games is someone who lacks the interest, awareness, fitness or nous at the level.
I was keen when we picked him up going on Germans discription and I hope he proves me wrong but on what he is showing so far???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Same shape, size and style of play so it’ll be interesting to see what eventuates with him.

Well he’s 4cm taller and 2kg heaver now than him, so that is off the mark.
He will end up a 188, 85kg plus mid. Good enough, I’m not sure but he has potential.

Well he’s 4cm taller and 2kg heaver now than him, so that is off the mark.
He will end up a 188, 85kg plus mid. Good enough, I’m not sure but he has potential.
i didn’t go by physical dimensions, but more just on appearance and playing styles. Are those dimensions from when they were at Patrick’s draft age or actually now ?

Last edited:
Possibly spewing he wasn't taken in the MSD? Or maybe just with a few of our talls returning, not needed?
Back at Sandringham kicked 7 goals last 2 weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banks and Brown getting alot of love and deservedly so after the weekend, but very little mention of Coulthard who had 16 posessions and 2 goals as our best small forward.

Surely comes in for MRJ soon.

Banks and Brown getting alot of love and deservedly so after the weekend, but very little mention of Coulthard who had 16 posessions and 2 goals as our best small forward.

Surely comes in for MRJ soon.
Coulthard has displayed excellent traits and unlike many of our recruits appears to be building his endurance, for me he will be able to perform the Lambert role with his two way running, attack on the ball, tackling and foot skills, very excited to see him after a preseason but could be of more value than MRJ who is still unable to run out games. For me Brown is nearer a debut than Banks who has performed very well without having a huge impact on a game.

Coulthard has displayed excellent traits and unlike many of our recruits appears to be building his endurance, for me he will be able to perform the Lambert role with his two way running, attack on the ball, tackling and foot skills, very excited to see him after a preseason but could be of more value than MRJ who is still unable to run out games. For me Brown is nearer a debut than Banks who has performed very well without having a huge impact on a game.
apparently his tank is already elite so that Lambo role could be spot on, what's his pressure like inside 50?

His pressure and tackling very good and will improve over time as his body matures

I think that is the thing with Coulthard, he is so finely conformed, you would not expect him to stand up to being stampeded in the AFL, and if you can't take tackles at that level you can't really focus on the ball properly.

I am sure the club will understand how to manage him, Bolton and Clarke were similar.

Really he’s only been at sanfl for 5min ,,,some blokes are naturally fit ,,that’s next level
Plays three games and we pick him out of nowhere, I aint buyin it. We've had beauty of a tip off on this kid early and stashed him away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back