VFL VFL Round 8 v Werribee - Saturday May 18 11:05 @ Victoria Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I don't mind pulling the trigger on something aggressive. Pretty sure it's how we want to play.

But the execution there was not good!
Exactly. These are type of mistakes that we prefer to see in the 2s.

Yeah, I don't mind pulling the trigger on something aggressive. Pretty sure it's how we want to play.

But the execution there was not good!
Our VFL game plan is the same as the AFL.

It's the execution and talent executing it that holds us back.

Our back half is kissing Bianco and Jetta’s ball use from last season.
Jetta has been killing it playing bush footy for a number of teams.

Meanwhile, Bianco is fourth for disposals and has a behind to his name. Plays wing these days which is his natural position.

Oh dear
It’s not that you get beaten in a play, it’s how
Ryan way too loose on his man then over compensated
Dean just out marked and didn’t get near spoil

We have been however, been very tough on the inside /at stoppage which is a real improvement from past weeks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be a full time footballer, and not being able to kick it 30-40m on your opposite foot is simply not good enough
I think more alarmingly was kicking it to a pack of five Werribee players. That's poor football IQ. And I know he's a young player and had some time out but mistakes like that are costly, basic errors that should not be happening.

I was told he had a glow up by his manager using their links to SEN and media. Would agree now.

Extra painful with how good Logan Morris looks
He should have been the logical pick.

That contest on the last line of defence was staggering
Our player simply had to spoilt the ball out or take the player out
Again, we did neither but end up on the ground and watch them pick it up and goal

I think Johnson has been moved to defence to involve him more. Nothing this quarter but sums up our day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back