Victorian Clubs get 'Academies' for Indigenous/Multicultural players

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the Murray Bushrangers just got the #2 and #4 picks in the draft last year and is seeming to have some real good young talent coming through.

None of those players were indigenous, Asian, African or from a non-English speaking home.

Well the Murray Bushrangers just got the #2 and #4 picks in the draft last year and is seeming to have some real good young talent coming through.

My understanding is that these academies are for only indigenous or multicultural talent. That would mean we would of had priority to Jarman Impey and that's about it over the last 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha Ha - Very Smart you Moron

You do realise PK was an unfulfilled talent at the Lions first before he became an unfulfilled talent at the Pies, right? It's not all about you.

Do you know what a counter argument is?

Apparently not

Teams getting access to local talent: UNFAIR STOP IT!

Teams losing kids they use high draft picks to clubs like Melbourne: Yep, system works, dont change a thing!

No you don't, what you want are advantages way over the rest of the competition

How about presenting a counter-argument instead of telling someone else what they "really want".

FWIW: the expansion club academies are only an exclusive "advantage" in tthat they were introduced to partially mitigate a very real exclusive "disadvantage".

Trying to suggest that people who simply want the same proportion of local players on their lists as heartland clubs enjoy are somehow "wanting a leg-up" over everyone else is just shallow spin. Eddie style.

You do realise PK was an unfulfilled talent at the Lions first before he became an unfulfilled talent at the Pies, right? It's not all about you.

He did not bring it up and be a Smartass about it

Teams getting access to local talent: UNFAIR STOP IT!

Teams losing kids they use high draft picks to clubs like Melbourne: Yep, system works, dont change a thing!

What has this got to do with my post?

Ah, I see, you just want to have another whinge about how unfair life is.

Carry on :rainbow:

How about presenting a counter-argument instead of telling someone else what they "really want".

FWIW: the expansion club academies are only an exclusive "advantage" in tthat they were introduced to partially mitigate a very real exclusive "disadvantage".

Trying to suggest that people who simply want the same proportion of local players on their lists as heartland clubs enjoy are somehow "wanting a leg-up" over everyone else is just shallow spin. Eddie style.

Why should I present a counter argument? He created a wall of text of how many extra advantages he wants and then stated he wants a level playing field. you do the math.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back