Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

If someone sits next to you on a train and starts talking about manginas and utensil carousels, you don't read them a 6000 word treatise on gender equality.

You call them a crazy person and find somewhere else to sit.

Yes, I would, and as I've said before, I think that while he has some points, his views are far too extreme for me.

But at the same time, if someone sits of the train, abuses you and lies, you don't believe them on anything and get away quickly.

If someone sits next to you on a train and starts talking about manginas and utensil carousels, you don't read them a 6000 word treatise on gender equality.

You call them a crazy person and find somewhere else to sit.

But not everyone does do that do they? The second article by Tess was a opinion piece that is easily rebutted. What about the first though?

You say you would sit somewhere else but instead you rant straight back.

What makes you any different to them?

What a noble cause.

I wouldn't give him the spit off my tongue.

One thing I am noticing is, that the major proponents of this whacko, women loathing shyte...Tess, Menzel, telsor and to a certain extent, Max, all have an extremely high opinion of themselves.

They are patronising, pious and arrogant in the extreme.

Now, why is that?

Couldn't the exact same argument be used by both sides?

Is this post really about professing the debate or just labeling posters?

What part of me saying on many occasions mothers leaving a relationship was the right choice did you not understand?

Or are you lying?

Should I resume a week long sook about lying?

I wont because Im not an emotional hysteric.

That's not what you said, but anyway.

If a middle class, professional woman goes out with a guy who bashes her regularly, but she sticks with him and has a kid, do you think there is no cause to question her choices?

Like for example, why she didn't leave him a long time before she had the kid (and have him arrested)?

The second article was simply put forward to display an outsider's observation of the kind of people arguing against our views. I knew it would be targeted too. The mangina's target it because it hits a little too close to home for them.

To be honest you didn't need to post the second article. All it did was detract from your first. Instead of replying to that it's all about personalities again.

Needless to say skilts and Chief show up right away.

What a noble cause.

I wouldn't give him the spit off my tongue.

One thing I am noticing is, that the major proponents of this whacko, women loathing shyte...Tess, Menzel, telsor and to a certain extent, Max, all have an extremely high opinion of themselves.

They are patronising, pious and arrogant in the extreme.

Now, why is that?

Where did I ever support such extreme views?

Or is it just that you need to make up slurs to smear me?

That's not what you said, but anywya.
Yes I did.

If a middle class, professional woman goes out with a guy who bashes her regularly, but she sticks with him and has a kid, do you think there is no cause to question her choices?

Like for example, why she didn't leave him a long time before she had the kid (and have him arrested)?
I never thought of it like that. She should just get up, and leave. It's so easy.

Any other agonizingly complex issues you want to reduce to a bumper sticker?

Couldn't the exact same argument be used by both sides?

Is this post really about professing the debate or just labeling posters?

I am quite openly labeling posters and couldn't give a toss.

Why?

Because there is no debate. Just a small group of disenchanted men either posting absolute tripe, or attempting to back it up somehow, and then crying when the rest of us laugh at you.

You guys are so adamant that we are facing some form of female apocalypse, and when we either refuse to read/respond to the links, (because they are idiotic), or brush it off as a non-issue, you stamp your little feet and get snarky.

It really is comedic gold.

Where did I ever support such extreme views?

Or is it just that you need to make up slurs to smear me?

I can't recall seeing a grown man cry as hard and for as long as you do.

Talk about a bitch...

Yes I did.

I never thought of it like that. She should just get up, and leave. It's so easy.

Any other agonizingly complex issues you want to reduce to a bumper sticker?

Do I need to write a thousand words describing all aspects of her life before you will admit that a scenario is worthy of at least some consideration?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why?

Because there is no debate. Just a small group of disenchanted men either posting absolute tripe, or attempting to back it up somehow, and then crying when the rest of us laugh at you.

You guys are so adamant that we are facing some form of female apocalypse, and when we either refuse to read/respond to the links, (because they are idiotic), or brush it off as a non-issue, you stamp your little feet and get snarky.

Sorry if wanting equality is so troubling for you.

Talk about a bitch...

Hey, you earn the label of liar, I'll keep using reminding people of it so they know to give you the credibility you deserve.

As for a 'bitch'...Curious that you seem to think calling me a type of female is such a bad thing.

To paraphrase Iggy Pop, “I'm not ashamed to be referred to "like a woman" because I don't think it's shameful to be a woman.”

Curious that you seem to consider that to be shameful.

Sorry if wanting equality is so troubling for you.

Ahh yes, equality.

The Holy Grail that men have been chasing for all eternity.

We really are so hard done by as a sex.

Hey, you earn the label of liar, I'll keep using reminding people of it so they know to give you the credibility you deserve.

As for a 'bitch'...Curious that you seem to think calling me a type of female is such a bad thing.

To paraphrase Iggy Pop, “I'm not ashamed to be referred to "like a woman" because I don't think it's shameful to be a woman.”

Curious that you seem to consider that to be shameful.

Oh cool.

Does that mean you will chase me around the board sooking for a week, like you did with KV? I welcome it.

As for the bitch comment.

I can only draw a parallel from what the female members of my house consider one to be.

And that cap fits you perfectly.

When you spend as much time performing debatorial gymnastics to find married fathers to criticise, Ill accept you're not simply hateful of single mothers.

When you claim married fathers cannot be questioned, I will. But really, that's not likely to happen, is it.

btw telsor , you mentioned before that I was unworthy of your replies.

I was..."not up to your standard".

It appears that I have now achieved some status in your ruckus crew. Oh joy!!

When do I learn the secret handshake?

Why?

Talk about a bitch...

Yet of anyone labels you back suddenly there is a problem?

I don't think they is an apocalypse at all.

People say our opinions are wrong. So we post sources. If the sources are weak they get (rightly) mocked. If they actually have some substance they get ignored.

The Tess example was textbook. One weak source, one strong source. Weak source mocked strong strong source ignored.

Yet of anyone labels you back suddenly there is a problem?

I don't think they is an apocalypse at all.

People say our opinions are wrong. So we post sources. If the sources are weak they get (rightly) mocked. If they actually have some substance they get ignored.

The Tess example was textbook. One weak source, one strong source. Weak source mocked strong strong source ignored.

Nah, label as you see fit. It means little to me, and I can actually see a marketing angle in "mangina" T-shirts.

Tess's "weak" source was rightly mocked.

However, I only realised it after the fact, as I gave up reading Tess's rot weeks ago.

Actually, years ago.

Here's the thing.

The first one was interesting. Even if taken as methodologically sound*, it doesnt support exactly what he's been saying.

But how can the cried of mens rightsists wanting sexual victimisation of males seriously when they so much bandwidth saying women either want, or invite rape through their behaviour? For many of them, rape is only serious when it is female on male,

* And by this I mean, is it male on male, is it sexual abuse of male minors by adults, is it abuse on males in a prison context etc. At this stage, rape is primarily a male on female ocurance and Ive read and seen too much to be swayed by a radnom study.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back