Society/Culture Violence in Society; Who is to blame?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm reading between the lines of the 'male order bride ads' the other posters keep mentioning.... Am i right in assuming that you posted your puzzlement over the male order bride advertising on BF?

That is pretty funny and very sad on your part.

There's most certainly "a type" when it comes to people that think like you.
From the internet version not the mobile version. The internet version is not based on history and seeming it was coming up on public computers which were never used by me before at a library it says it is an issue with the advertiser hence why certain companies ads have been blocked by admin. Problem is Kringe is taking these out of context deliberately cause he is desperate like a mangina.

From the internet version not the mobile version. The internet version is not based on history and seeming it was coming up on public computers which were never used by me before at a library it says it is an issue with the advertiser hence why certain companies ads have been blocked by admin. Problem is Kringe is taking these out of context deliberately cause he is desperate like a mangina.
You do realise that web tracking companies use things far more sophisticated than web history. If you're logged in to any social media accounts, those tokens will be used to identify you and show you ads.

You're seeing mail order bride ads for good reason.

giphy.gif
:drunk:

You do realise that web tracking companies use things far more sophisticated than web history. If you're logged in to any social media accounts, those tokens will be used to identify you and show you ads.

You're seeing mail order bride ads for good reason.
This is a fallacy and also I don't use social media atm. As for the ads, you do realise that the provider is responsible for them, thus the controversy caused by sites such as neopets advertising sexual related products on their banners from their end which was admitted to be their problem ultimately?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/securityfix/2008/03/when_ads_go_bad.html

Bwahahahaha! That is classic, even for you! The evidence in front of you, is literally in front of you, and it is ads for mail order bride sites that have been placed there by google sense.
You do realise right that Google adsense is notorious for having issues with innapropriate ads based on a sole word search? You can search shitloads for China and end up with a whole lot of various ads relating to everything from accommodation to mail order brides :oops:. Not to mention adsense targets the topics discussed on the page which a user is looking at regardless of whether they have replied and/or looked at that page before :oops:. Hence why people still get problems like these regularly today

http://www.searchenginepeople.com/blog/google-ads-fail.html

Cookies om nom nom nom
You do realise right that Google adsense is notorious for having issues with innapropriate ads based on a sole word search? You can search shitloads for China and end up with a whole lot of various ads relating to everything from accommodation to mail order brides :oops:. Not to mention adsense targets the topics discussed on the page which a user is looking at regardless of whether they have replied and/or looked at that page before :oops:. Hence why people still get problems like these regularly today

http://www.searchenginepeople.com/blog/google-ads-fail.html

What I really like is the way that you keep disappearing from here so you can find an obscure link that you believe will get you off the hook.

I like that the latest one you have provided is 4 years old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I really like is the way that you keep disappearing from here so you can find an obscure link that you believe will get you off the hook.

I like that the latest one you have provided is 4 years old.
I like the fact you fail to even comprehend people have things to do outside bigfooty. The age of the report is irrelevant when these problems persist today.

I like the fact you fail to even comprehend people have things to do outside bigfooty. The age of the report is irrelevant when these problems persist today.
I read that computer power doubles every 18 months and four years is a long time on the internet.

Last edited:
lol, I've worked in e-commerce and understand the programs companies use to advertise.

I've never seen an ad for male order brides.
That's great. I have talked to guys who work with this stuff too and have said that there are a number of reasons for this appearing which are not attributed to a person's search history. These include malware/viruses, content on the site itself among others.

That's great. I have talked to guys who work with this stuff too and have said that there are a number of reasons for this appearing which are not attributed to a person's search history. These include malware/viruses, content on the site itself among others.

It's obvious that you have an interest in buying a bargain wife mottrain, which provides some handy context to your views in this thread.

It's obvious that you have an interest in buying a bargain wife mottrain, which provides some handy context to your views in this thread.
Do I? Care to prove this or is it just you posting false crap again?

I think it's time to post what ads you get:

Also on my iPad I get ads for fitness apps and travel - two of my interests outside footy, as it happens.

Care to post screenshots, mottrain?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 12.16.21 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 12.16.21 pm.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 12.16.41 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 12.16.41 pm.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
Congratulations to Rosie Batty
One of the most horrendous crimes , has brought focus on domestic violence - what a strong woman.

*liked*

Indeed.

What that poor woman has been through is beyond comprehension.

I have vast and varied connections and interests all over SE Asia. If Tommy needs a wife, I'll be happy to help him out.

For a price.

Guaranteed no junk downstairs.

But that can also be arranged.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back