2 Neale
1 Ballantyne
1 Mundy
1 Barlow
1 C.Pearce
1 McPharlin
1 Johnson
1 Ibbotson

Way to many played good to give high scores. Really like Ballantyne and Walters to be in votes finally. But Taberner late, Mayne, Sheridan unlucky, liked Subans game as well. Probably only Pav, Duffield and Clarke had quiet games without doing anything bad. With 19 out 22 firing you probably win nearly any game.

BYB Taberner (or Sheridan close behind). Would have to find the thread to be sure about eligibility though.

5- Barlow: His hands in tight were amazing last night, dominated the inside and gut ran to get open marks.
4- Fyfe: Fyfe, not much else to say
3- Spurr: Killed...absolutely killed Thomas on the ground and in the air
2- Mundy: So silk
1- Walters: Set it up early with some great finishes

5. Neale
4. Mundy
3. Walters
2. Fyfe
1. Barlow

Reckon this will be an interesting game on Brownlow night. Something odd about Fyfe's game ... He was great, but I don't think he dominated anywhere near like he has in other games. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him given 3 votes.

Reckon this will be an interesting game on Brownlow night. Something odd about Fyfe's game ... He was great, but I don't think he dominated anywhere near like he has in other games. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him given 3 votes.

I thought the same thing just after half time but after reviewing the results he had 21 contested possessions and 11 clearances. The only thing missing from his game tonight was a few speccies.

5 Fyfe
4 Mundy
3 Spurr
2 Walters
1 Barlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back