Society/Culture Warren Mundine slams AFLW's decision to ban the minute's silence for the Queen

Remove this Banner Ad

Already explained that. Try again
No , you're point is that 0.001% of Indigenous voices are more important than the rest. Voices that get paid by skynews and are loved by racists like Hanson and Bolt . The only voice you'll ever hear in The Australian and Sky.lol
You have zero integrity on this one.

There you go again with asking a question. You're a bad troll mate. It's sad that you don't stand for anything and that your main aim is trolling legitimate Indigenous issues.
You have yourself in a big hole here because you have been only been trying to prove I am the same person you have projected in your mind. Thats not the case and you are trying to insult your way out of it.

No , you're point is that 0.001% of Indigenous voices are more important than the rest. Voices that get paid by skynews and are loved by racists like Hanson and Bolt . The only voice you'll ever hear in The Australian and Sky.lol
You have zero integrity on this one.
Fair effort to get you're and your wrong that way. Most people get it wrong the other way around. Trendsetter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're a troll and not a clever one. Tell us your views on Indigenous people. Which ones do you like?
I dont have any particular views that i wouldn't have about anyone else. Indigenous culture has a long past and its great we are now celebrating aspects of that culture. There are many indigenous people that like, personally and as personalities, eddie betts comes straight to mind (micheal O'Laughlin too for but being indigenous has nothing to do with that). Does that line up with your image of me?

Another post of avoidance from another puppet lover.
Maybe you should argue your point instead . I don't blame you though as your point is that 2 hand picked puppets from Skynews, who are friends with racists like Hanson and Bolt, are the only 2 Indigenous voices you listen to.
So that's not a point at all.
Time to give up and stop trolling mate.

Just reread my OP and see if I had a definitive point on this or not

Just reread my OP and see if I had a definitive point on this or not
Your OP basically said it doesn't matter what AFL Indigenous players want and that the British monarchy colonialism and genocide is not as important as bowing down to a billionaire queen who has never apologised for all the deaths committed under her name and her parents name.
There's been enough bowing down and silence and saturation media coverage.
Indigenous people and young people don't give a s**t about the Queen.
If your using Mundine as objective voice then you're in trouble from the start. 90% of Indigenous people hate him.

Your OP basically said it doesn't matter what AFL Indigenous players want and that the British monarchy colonialism and genocide is not as important as bowing down to a billionaire queen who has never apologised for all the deaths committed under her name and her parents name.
If your using Mundine as objective voice then you're in trouble from the start. 90% of Indigenous people hate him.
Correct.

Ha ha, I'm not sure what to say, but you are awesome, I'll give you that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back