Society/Culture Warren Mundine slams AFLW's decision to ban the minute's silence for the Queen

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I thought it was a bit petty as well.

Are traditional Anglos not allowed to celebrate/commemorate anything these days in Australia? Its not like everyday that the Monarch pegs out.
Yeah we are not even allowed to celebrate our own birthdays no more!

#yacarnevenhaveabirthdaythesedays

You wont answer basic questions because you have no answer that makes any sense.
Keep listening to your 2 favourite right wing nut Indigenous voices and keep ignoring the all the other voices.
You're a joke like sky news.
Says the person who answers for me with the opinion they made up in thier head about me :rolleyes:

Oh the irony
Another post of avoidance from another puppet lover.
Maybe you should argue your point instead . I don't blame you though as your point is that 2 hand picked puppets from Skynews, who are friends with racists like Hanson and Bolt, are the only 2 Indigenous voices you listen to.
So that's not a point at all.
Time to give up and stop trolling mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You also answer every second time with a question like you are superior to others. You are backward and anachronistic in reality.
Get with the times old timer.
Old timer? Im mid 30's 😂
You think Lidia Thorpe is loudmouth who needs to shut her mouth and you think Jacinta Price is a lovely lady representing her people.
And I think you're still a climate denier and a fan of Malcom Roberts.
Whos Malcolm Roberts, ill have to google that one. You are correct about lidia Thorpe being a loudmouth and price is 50-50
Also the climate changes, who much is man made and what we do in response is where we would differ. But thats discussion for another thread sport.

Old timer? Im mid 30's 😂

Whos Malcolm Roberts, ill have to google that one. You are correct about lidia Thorpe being a loudmouth and price is 50-50
Also the climate changes, who much is man made and what we do in response is where we would differ. But thats discussion for another thread sport.
That one nation nut, i guess he is closer to you on the horse show then me

Old timer? Im mid 30's 😂

You're a disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Back