We need a good dinosaur game

Remove this Banner Ad

Could do like a Hunger Games-style game where you play as a criminal (guilty/innocent), and as punishment you're sent to a Dinosaur infested island.

Could make it in the vein on TLOU where it's you and your accomplice having to last/escape from the island.
You can join up with other clans, build up your barracks, plan raids (maybe similar to GTA V heists), fight off raids from others and also take on Dinosaurs.

In any case, I think it's an area that is very much unexplored, an alternate universe where Dinosaurs never died out and live with us today would be interesting to explore.

Everyone should play this

Dino%20crisis%202.jpg

Could do like a Hunger Games-style game where you play as a criminal (guilty/innocent), and as punishment you're sent to a Dinosaur infested island.

It's actually a peninsula.

Does anyone remember the arcade Jurassic Park game? Pretty sure it was called Jurassic Park 3D?!?! I remember going to play it at Timezone in Queen Street Mall in Brisbane a few times circa 1999 and it was the ducks nuts. It was a shooter game like Time Crisis/House of the Dead.

Does anyone remember the arcade Jurassic Park game? Pretty sure it was called Jurassic Park 3D?!?! I remember going to play it at Timezone in Queen Street Mall in Brisbane a few times circa 1999 and it was the ducks nuts. It was a shooter game like Time Crisis/House of the Dead.

Sounds familiar... but I wouldnt have played it. I was always the Pov dude with no money watching others play at Timezone haha

last Dino game I played was Turok... was hyped a fair bit but turned out to be average

However in multiplayer you could play as a monkey. That won me over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Online multiplayer only by the sounds of it. :(
Yeah that's whats stopping me from instantly buying it. Would not have a very active player base I;d imagine. :(

What about a game where it's job to keep the dinosaurs alive instead of killing them

I'm thinking something different .....a sims style game where you breed and build the park and have to defend it from poachers ...some there is some gun shooting action

Some cut scene story about the dinisours .....and you get to play the dinosaurs and you have to kill humans .......

A switch in focus

So easy to deign a far cry version of a dinosaur game but hell THATS boring in my view and done to death.

Would settle for a nintendogs style game...with dinosaurs!!

Anything with dinos!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back