Welcome Matthew Spangher

Remove this Banner Ad

Found this http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/rudes-bottom-50-2010-edition.773981/page-17
posted December 2010

A bit of maturity can get you a long way. :)

477208-matt-spangher.jpg

#1 Matthew Spangher :)eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:)

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Matthew Spangher to the stage!! (cue booing and throwing of rancid tomatoes and bricks)

Matthew Clanger's years of spudding up the West Coast backline have come to an end, Woosha's brilliant development skills and Trevor Nisbett's quality drafting have amounted to nothing. For shame.

Spangher last minute reprieve when he was miraculously drafted by Sydney stunned Rude so much (i thought there would be no team stupid enough to touch this putrid hack) that he had to do a quick re-print of the top 20. Luckily for Rude a fat lazy **** named Jay Neagle was cut from Essendon's senior list. Enter Spangher man.

Spangher's game stinks beyond belief in every sense. Consider this. West Coast, with Glass sitting out the majority of 2010 opted for younger/weaker/under sized spud's in MacKenzie and Schofield (top #20 rated spud himself) as KP back's ahead of the more experienced/stronger/older Spanghole.

The only thing uglier than a Matthew Spangher head is a Matthew Spangher kick. The Clanger Merchants, Merchant. A Turn Over extraordinaries superior. Yoda's master. God's Boss. Spangher is simply on another level when it comes to the clanger. Not only are his kicks uglier as than his nit nest infested boof of a bonce and his home run with the ugly stick face, but Matthew has mastered the art of the dropped marks/air swing spoils that results in goals. Spangher is in a league of his own when it comes to serial offences (he makes makes Ivan Milat look like an enthusiastic bush walker), i couldn't count the number of times ive seen Spangher leave his man to either spoil (only to miss the ball completely) or **** up the seemingly easy chest mark only to end up on his hands and knees (waiting for a penis to be inserted) while he watches the ball go "Joe the Goose" style to his direct opponent for a goal.

He's even slower than Paganism's computer, (his piss poor excuse for positing exactly the same thread as someone else did half an hour before him:eek:) Spangher is constantly rundown resulting in many LULZ and plenty of opposition goals. I'm convinced he needs a Labrador out on the field with him, possibly the worst awareness ive seen on a football field. (Kozi vs Spangher for the title)

Horse Longmire's penis maybe big, but I'm sure the Norf players had it positioned on his head. Like Paul Roos before him, it appears Longmire is over-rating his own coaching/teaching abilities terribly. Paul Chambers, Henry Playfair and Matthew Spangher are all lost causes that have been picked from the same garden. It's time to give it up Sydney, some spuds are so rotten they cant even be used in mashed potato.

Matthew Spangher, congratulations on becoming the AFL's greatest span-box for 2010. In honour of your title i have emailed Champion Data (the guys in charge of Supercoach) requesting them to change the term "Clanger" to "Spangher" for 2011. Last years winner Brent Renouf will present you with your certificate and he welcomes you to this very prestigious club.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Found this http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/rudes-bottom-50-2010-edition.773981/page-17
posted December 2010

477208-matt-spangher.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome Matthew Spangher to the stage!! (cue booing and throwing of rancid tomatoes and bricks)

Matthew Clanger's years of spudding up the West Coast backline have come to an end, Woosha's brilliant development skills and Trevor Nisbett's quality drafting have amounted to nothing. For shame.

Spangher last minute reprieve when he was miraculously drafted by Sydney stunned Rude so much (i thought there would be no team stupid enough to touch this putrid hack) that he had to do a quick re-print of the top 20. Luckily for Rude a fat lazy **** named Jay Neagle was cut from Essendon's senior list. Enter Spangher man.

Spangher's game stinks beyond belief in every sense. Consider this. West Coast, with Glass sitting out the majority of 2010 opted for younger/weaker/under sized spud's in MacKenzie and Schofield (top #20 rated spud himself) as KP back's ahead of the more experienced/stronger/older Spanghole.

The only thing uglier than a Matthew Spangher head is a Matthew Spangher kick. The Clanger Merchants, Merchant. A Turn Over extraordinaries superior. Yoda's master. God's Boss. Spangher is simply on another level when it comes to the clanger. Not only are his kicks uglier as than his nit nest infested boof of a bonce and his home run with the ugly stick face, but Matthew has mastered the art of the dropped marks/air swing spoils that results in goals. Spangher is in a league of his own when it comes to serial offences (he makes makes Ivan Milat look like an enthusiastic bush walker), i couldn't count the number of times ive seen Spangher leave his man to either spoil (only to miss the ball completely) or **** up the seemingly easy chest mark only to end up on his hands and knees (waiting for a penis to be inserted) while he watches the ball go "Joe the Goose" style to his direct opponent for a goal.

He's even slower than Paganism's computer, (his piss poor excuse for positing exactly the same thread as someone else did half an hour before him:eek:) Spangher is constantly rundown resulting in many LULZ and plenty of opposition goals. I'm convinced he needs a Labrador out on the field with him, possibly the worst awareness ive seen on a football field. (Kozi vs Spangher for the title)

Horse Longmire's penis maybe big, but I'm sure the Norf players had it positioned on his head. Like Paul Roos before him, it appears Longmire is over-rating his own coaching/teaching abilities terribly. Paul Chambers, Henry Playfair and Matthew Spangher are all lost causes that have been picked from the same garden. It's time to give it up Sydney, some spuds are so rotten they cant even be used in mashed potato.

Matthew Spangher, congratulations on becoming the AFL's greatest span-box for 2010. In honour of your title i have emailed Champion Data (the guys in charge of Supercoach) requesting them to change the term "Clanger" to "Spangher" for 2011. Last years winner Brent Renouf will present you with your certificate and he welcomes you to this very prestigious club.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Boy has he changed that opinion of him!!!

Also like the mention of MacKenzie and Schofield who are now both pretty handy defenders in their own right

posted December 2010

477208-matt-spangher.jpg

Meh, Mofra's 2014 edition is much funnier.

posted December 2010

477208-matt-spangher.jpg

That picture was obviously before his resurrection to the Hawks!

It was probably early days when he was a carpenter in Perth ...

posted December 2010

477208-matt-spangher.jpg

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/rudes-bottom-50-2010-edition.773981/page-20#post-36548059

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope he will get to 100 games for us but I think now Frawley has come he won't get as much game time. He would be proud to have his sons play for us if they were good enough.

Just a great story this one. Yeah, we see the true champions come and go and they do get all the kudos mainly. But to see this guy scrimp and scrape his way through such a tough time and then still have to force his way into our premiership side is just brilliant. An amazing motivational story for any kid sitting on a bench in the suburban leagues. More importantly, to see him still down to earth and not up himself or a glory hog holds him higher than any of the has beens. The online dictionary for "never give up" should simply include a link to the Matt Spangher Wikipedia page.

Just a great story this one. Yeah, we see the true champions come and go and they do get all the kudos mainly. But to see this guy scrimp and scrape his way through such a tough time and then still have to force his way into our premiership side is just brilliant. An amazing motivational story for any kid sitting on a bench in the suburban leagues. More importantly, to see him still down to earth and not up himself or a glory hog holds him higher than any of the has beens. The online dictionary for "never give up" should simply include a link to the Matt Spangher Wikipedia page.

So what you're saying is the Spangh achieved success 'the hard way'? Sounds strangely familiar... :cool:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-01-23/chips-arent-down-for-hawk

Great article on Spang, speaks very well and continues to come across as a great guy. Love ya Spang.

I love this guy. A serious man crush going on. The thing about Spang and he mentioned it in an interview last year, when he first came to Hawthorn, Clarko informed him of his place in the pecking order. Spang has absolutely embraced this and knows that he has to fight tooth and nail to get a spot in the side. In my opinion, Spang WILL work his arse off this year to retain his spot. He is a premiership player at our great club and in no way does Spang take this for granted. I rekon Clarko will find him a spot!! Chipper Frawley will have to work just as hard as Spang, as Chipper has everything to prove, not only to the footy club, but to us supporters.

Love ya Spang!!

I love this guy. A serious man crush going on. The thing about Spang and he mentioned it in an interview last year, when he first came to Hawthorn, Clarko informed him of his place in the pecking order. Spang has absolutely embraced this and knows that he has to fight tooth and nail to get a spot in the side. In my opinion, Spang WILL work his arse off this year to retain his spot. He is a premiership player at our great club and in no way does Spang take this for granted. I rekon Clarko will find him a spot!! Chipper Frawley will have to work just as hard as Spang, as Chipper has everything to prove, not only to the footy club, but to us supporters.

Love ya Spang!!
Who doesn't love him? He is a God

Remove this Banner Ad

Back