Coach Welcome to Hawthorn : Robert Harvey

Remove this Banner Ad

Buckley come on down.
Won't happen (and I'm sure everyone on here would melt) but I'd love us to get Selwood on board as an assistant/mentor for our young mids. I had a real hatred of him whenever we played them but the guy is obviously a quality person and insanely competitive. Shane Edwards is another recent retiree who I think would be a real asset for us...

Won't happen (and I'm sure everyone on here would melt) but I'd love us to get Selwood on board as an assistant/mentor for our young mids. I had a real hatred of him whenever we played them but the guy is obviously a quality person and insanely competitive. Shane Edwards is another recent retiree who I think would be a real asset for us...
Edwards is already at Crows unfortunately

Edwards signed with Adelaide yesterday

Next thing you'll be wanting to leave the coaching to the coaches and the playing the to the players! Crazy times.
Time to shut down BigFooty! Constantly interfering in the running of the club!

Next thing you'll be wanting to leave the coaching to the coaches and the playing the to the players! Crazy times.
What we need is for bigfooty posters to have more power over these decisions, not less. Time to start that reveloution Clive Palmer was always talking about!
Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long was he here? Like a year?

That's rubbish.

When we put the grand finale of his long career to the sword in a Preliminary final, I always figured he would hold a grudge.

I unashamedly booed everyone of his possessions that night after St. Kilda supporters told me Buddy and Hodge woudn't play the following week. It seemed the right thing to do from the middle of the St. Kilda members on tier 1, and it's a decision that's aged like fine wine it would seem.

Last edited:
Surely we had notice of this.
We start back next week. I'd expect the club to be well down the track of hiring a replacement.
I reckon the wheels only started turning after Ratten's departure.

We might be scrambling.

View attachment 1542942

Told you a year ago.....But the Koolaid drinkers defended him!

In fairness one person asked you to back up your claims and you chose not to. Not hard to believe people weren't willing to take unverified claims on an internet message board as gospel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back