Media Well, that was unexpected

Remove this Banner Ad

You're the best option and you are wussying out.

Sometimes good posters aren't the best captains. In my time as skipper, Swamprats activity reached an all time low in term of active posters and actual posts. I lost Schulzenfest to inactivity and my best poster to another team.
So many posters lost interest under my reign and struggled to find it again.

Ha ha.

At least I have a full team of active posters. Plus I took MoOP.

Another of my problems, I lose prolific posters and I can't replace them with anyone.

Spookism obviously doesn't want to be captain.

And somebody who doesn't want to be captain but is forced into it is far worse than someone who might be a bit green, but actually wants to take up the captaincy.

Just ask Ryan Griffen.

I did want to be Captain and i was enjoying it, until about halfway through the season when my team left me :(

So who captains? And don't say Mr Inactive in MP.

Fair enough not wanting to captain and giving up but have a replacement.
Do you know why I was inactive, because I couldn't bloody log on to BigFooty due to an email authentication issue, I was lurking the whole season but not able to post.

Do you know why I was inactive, because I couldn't bloody log on to BigFooty due to an email authentication issue, I was lurking the whole season but not able to post.
Sure that was the case Captain.

Alias accounts were all the rage in S18 though.

I_Dont_Care to take an I_Dont_Care approach to the captaincy :) all the best young fella and glad to here your sticking around spookism. Your one of the good guys :thumbsu:

Sometimes good posters aren't the best captains. In my time as skipper, Swamprats activity reached an all time low in term of active posters and actual posts. I lost Schulzenfest to inactivity and my best poster to another team.
So many posters lost interest under my reign and struggled to find it again.

Another of my problems, I lose prolific posters and I can't replace them with anyone.

I did want to be Captain and i was enjoying it, until about halfway through the season when my team left me :(
I'm sure FitzroyBulldog felt the same way but then he signed players.

For two whole seasons? The only person of note I've brought in is I_Dont_Care .

Most Captains can't admit to their weaknesses, I can and it is a big one - I don't fire up the team, therefore posters lose interest and potential recruits don't want to join.

I'm a spud Captain... that's life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look forward to the continual unsuccessfulness of your team and your demise as captain
I built a very very very strong side. So strong that I could retire right now and they wouldn't miss me. That was my ultimate goal.

Maybe I should captain the Rats?

I built a very very very strong side. So strong that I could retire right now and they wouldn't miss me. That was my ultimate goal.

Maybe I should captain the Rats?
maybe you should just retire

maybe you should just retire
No wonder the Rats are failing. Turning down the 5th best poster in the league who also knows how to build a team.

No wonder the Rats are failing. Turning down the 5th best poster in the league who also knows how to build a team.
5th best poster eh, pretty sure you've never rated those type of awards before. I have also built a team, and am willing to do it again.

5th best poster eh, pretty sure you've never rated those type of awards before. I have also built a team, and am willing to do it again.
I was just named that in the beez trophy you inactive.

Lurk less.

I was just named that in the beez trophy you inactive.

Lurk less.
i was named the best poster in the idontgiveashit awards, i must be the coolest.

I've been captain all of 5 mins and i was lucky to land Loon, Clarkem did all the leg work and R_U i had bern talking to for awhile.
Ive sent heaps of PMs out for not much, i dont have much of presence outside thr SFA so it makes it harder.

spookism youve done marvellously. You were dealt a s**t hand and you made the most of it. you havent failed. I expect the Swampies to hang around, i would be sad if they didn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back