Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders - S18 Team Thread (Reigning Premiers)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be cool with moving back on to the half back line to take a step closer to our line-up that was so successful last year if you and crowie think it's best for the team.

Cool with playing anywhere and ready to kill this thread with all the bear puns I've been thinking up over the past couple of months. :p
Too easy I am sure that I will figure something out that will please no one ;)

Too easy I am sure that I will figure something out that will please no one ;)

Like your finals coaching all over again. Everyone hates it, but it's effective. :) :rainbow:

We will need it up by Wednesday at the latest to help logger out as he is going away. So make the call if you do it or I it doesn't matter.

The week after I may need you to do it.

I will also be away from Saturday to Tuesday maybe pending on how grand final results go. So I will happily take a HFF/FP if need be.
Nah mate, we'll take anything to get you a slim chance to win the Alfie.

Cool with playing anywhere and ready to kill this thread with all the bear puns I've been thinking up over the past couple of months. :p

I am excited fur this.

croweater 41, if you do the team this week, chuck me at FB.

Our defence is ruddy s**t, and hopefully my own shitness makes that a double negative and it becomes good!
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what a true captain does. Bravo.

We can make the 8 for sure.

Have some big news coming up shortly as well. Will really help that push to the 8. ;)
Um, Crowie, I've already made the announcement I'm playing FB this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess who's back, back again.

PD-roosters2_20130914215810848827-620x414.jpg

Hi guys I'm back too.

:)
I think you should sign up in the new players thread so we don't get in trouble ;)

God it feels good to get you back for all the times you did it to me :p

I think you should sign up in the new players thread so we don't get in trouble ;)

God it feels good to get you back for all the times you did it to me :p

Yeh but lets be honest here, people actually miss Duggan...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back