West Perth Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

how is a young bloke by the name of cory foot going? played with him a few years ago! has he played any league game this year??

thanks swannie, does he have a chance at making his debut this year, if so good luck to him

If the side stays relatively fit, probably not.

But they'll definitely persist with him for next year.

Anyways, terrible performance from the Falcons yesterday. Did anyone else see the game?

If we had won the games where we were in front for 75% of the game we would be 2nd. Instead we're 5th and will probably miss the 4 - That's the thing that pisses me off the most.

We had Subi, Claremont and Peel on toast in the past couple of months but ended up losing.

I live in Joondalup and have been to most of West Perths home games this year with my boys and a mate and his kids and have noticed that Curley is very quiet with the boys .... i reckon to quiet .... doesn't give them a spray at all..... which at times is essential IMO....its either lack of fitness or a mental thing that sees them get great leads then go back into their shell and get run over ...same thing happened against Sth freo........could see it happening about half way through the third quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope the Falcons go well and hope they do not pose an obstacle to Subi's three-peat.

Enter the black ducks! or Souths it looks like as well!

Swans? Hah, I'm sure you'll try and get nowhere near it again.

Aw c'mon, you can't begrudge a Swans supporter enjoying a little pre-season daydreaming can you?

Now your mob have a young ruckman, and no I don't expect him to be the saviour, but you can breathe a little easier can't you?

Aw c'mon, you can't begrudge a Swans supporter enjoying a little pre-season daydreaming can you?

Now your mob have a young ruckman, and no I don't expect him to be the saviour, but you can breathe a little easier can't you?

Just trying to create some WAFL banter mate, it's a little too quiet for such a good league :(.

Is that the Freo bloke from the allocations? If so I've been wondering about him, I know nothing of him.

Yeah, I know, even FG is quiet at the moment on the WAFL front.

Connelly is a 202cm ruckman, yes, Freo allocated. Other than that don't know a lot about him.

Can't wait till the Swans, East Freo pre-season game on in Feb (I have conflicting reports of dates).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back