West Perth Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

gday guys mate of myne Ryan Clarke has recently just started playing league last few games from memory and racked up about 14 possies in each just wondering what you guys thought of him?

Just got a text from Seabs.

Bill Monohahn is the new coach.

As in Mark Seaby?

Yes interesting move by the Falcons to appoint Moneahan, he has won a couple of reserves flags with Subi and was an assistant to German in their 04/06 premierships, been at the Dockers as well, so has heaps of experience at the caper, lets keep our fingers crossed :)

used to be a big Falcons man and watch them play. But now most of my mates play for Subi so i thought i'd jump ship. Will always have a soft spot for the Cardies though.

You are the worst type of human being. I played all my juniors with East Perth (I had no choice) and still always pledged my allegiance to the Swans

You are the worst type of human being. I played all my juniors with East Perth (I had no choice) and still always pledged my allegiance to the Swans

Yes West Coast supporters are indeed the worst human beings.

FFS over-exaggerate some more? :rolleyes:

I thought you mob would be up and about this week, 2 - 0 and Subi coming up?

Now, I've got a confession to make, I don't like WP very much, but know 1 thing, I WILL be supporting them every step of the way on Friday night. Might even drop in to watch it and see if you can back up your normal good performances against Subi. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic win yesterday fellas! :thumbsu: I saw the outs and thought you were a no show, but then realised Campbell's been ordinary, at best, and Bradley hasn't been playing so it shouldn't have made a lot of difference. Great TEAM effort.

Looks like Subi are bringing Schofield back!!

Fantastic win yesterday fellas! :thumbsu: I saw the outs and thought you were a no show, but then realised Campbell's been ordinary, at best, and Bradley hasn't been playing so it shouldn't have made a lot of difference. Great TEAM effort.

Looks like Subi are bringing Schofield back!!

Never in doubt. :p I have to admit I was biting my nails for a bit listening to the ABC's radio crosses to Joondalup. There was only a goal in it for the last 40 odd minutes.

Strijk is a gun.

JackFrost, that "annoying ****" would be Daniel, A fantastic fella who happens to have cerebral palsy. The WAFL would be far better off for having more supporters like him.

Would I be wrong in suggesting that Stephen Hill's younger brother is in the colts squad?

Or am I completely wrong?

JackFrost, that "annoying ****" would be Daniel, A fantastic fella who happens to have cerebral palsy. The WAFL would be far better off for having more supporters like him.

Is he the guy that runs water? I always thought the WEEEEEEEEEST came from up in the stands. :confused:

But you're final sentiment is exactly correct. May be annoying to some of us but their heart is in the right place.:thumbsu:

Is he the guy that runs water? I always thought the WEEEEEEEEEST came from up in the stands. :confused:

But you're final sentiment is exactly correct. May be annoying to some of us but their heart is in the right place.:thumbsu:

Na mate, that's Cheese the waterboy who is Paul Sanzone's brother (our assistant coach) Daniel is a supporter, and you're correct, he's always up in the members screaming his lungs out for the lads.

Na mate, that's Cheese the waterboy who is Paul Sanzone's brother (our assistant coach) Daniel is a supporter, and you're correct, he's always up in the members screaming his lungs out for the lads.

Another question, without notice, has Cheese ever been a water boy for Swans?

So I wasn't going mad, Chezza!:D That's a relief. I thought I remembered him out at Basso in the early 00's, used to chat across the fence to him on occasion.

TBH Chezza, you seem a bit on your own in here, where the hell are the rest of the blue and red hordes?????? Boy I hope you give Subi a pummelling on Saturday too, lads!:thumbsu:

So I wasn't going mad, Chezza!:D That's a relief. I thought I remembered him out at Basso in the early 00's, used to chat across the fence to him on occasion.

TBH Chezza, you seem a bit on your own in here, where the hell are the rest of the blue and red hordes?????? Boy I hope you give Subi a pummelling on Saturday too, lads!:thumbsu:

Yeah, hopefully the money men will take a while to blow the cobwebs away after a Rd 1 bye.

And yeah, I just float around a bit on the site without really adding a lot as I suspect others probably do too. Always happy to help if I can add any info people might want to know :) Not that I know a lot myself :D

And from what I see, old Cheese spends more time talking to people over the fence than actually running drinks out!! Haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back