Banter Richpho Tigers vs Western Porkroll - FREE FOOD POISONING!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice, their current coaching panel hasn't won a game yet.

The sacked the last one because the players didn't like him (and yet the captain, brownlow medalist and god knows who else walked out anyway).

The new coach still has that shiney new, untouched gleam on him, giving them hope....He was certainly untouched by any of the other clubs in search of a coach.
Griff walked first ... and don't you get all high and mighty ... for decades the Tiges were the numero uno... the by word for eat their own.
But to their credit - and perhaps like the Bullies - pushed the stick fast to the coach line a bit too far?

I know Footscray very well, I'm from Williamstown. When I was a kid Footscray was the closest place for a lot of things and being a wog i'd go with my parents to Footscray market to stock up on wog food.
U should barrack for the dogs ... it's like the jews that call leftie humanist jews "self - haters" or something like that..
More profoundly: Isn't that the truth about modern Richmond supporters? (so quick to turn?)

U should barrack for the dogs ... it's like the jews that call leftie humanist jews "self - haters" or something like that..
More profoundly: Isn't that the truth about modern Richmond supporters? (so quick to turn?)
Shudder.

Where o where was Cotchin?
Ty did more than his bit., but Doggies won. What a great finale to the game, though:

Last edited:
I once accidentally stepped on Brad Johnson head because he was so small. I think I squashed him as well.
He's a tough bastard, though... seen him smashed many a time, but he'd get up... others would be on a stretcher. I praised him once, after the game in Social Club... on those lines .. about how he took some massive hits, didn't know how he got up.... Johnno didn't say anything verbal in response, but gave one of his best grins... warm, open... genuine plus. Great guy. Born and bred Braybrook. ... what keeps the Doggies going is that sort of spirit.. . Don't knock him of all people.

He's a tough bastard, though... seen him smashed many a time, but he'd get up... others would be on a stretcher. I praised him once, after the game in Social Club... on those lines .. about how he took some massive hits, didn't know how he got up.... Johnno didn't say anything verbal in response, but gave one of his best grins... warm, open... genuine plus. Great guy. Born and bred Braybrook. ... what keeps the Doggies going is that sort of spirit.. . Don't knock him of all people.
I just crossed the line...

Respect where it's due mate. :thumbsu:

So show me some:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.
So many advantages.
Parking is easier, less traffic, far less chance of losing your mate in the crowd, and with our 147 members every player knows each member by first and last name.
Helps when you're related, don't have to remember the last name

its kinda cute this 21 century diversity and inclusion, can you imagine the NY Yankees playing a praccy game in the Bronx , we re breaking new ground here taking the hottest ticket in town to the streets of footisclay, I hope its worth it
Umm you do realise yankee stadium is in the Bronx right?

I've seen has been punch drunk fighters do the same thing...living in la la land....that's a suburb in Footscray right...?!?!?

Helps when you're related, don't have to remember the last name
One mother, 5 kids, 5 different dads, 5 different surnames.

Do you even know how to Western Suburbs?

Really can't fathom how a team so bereft of finals appearances in recent history, can so quickly return to their high horses on the back of two finals appearances (and poor results in those to boot!). RECENT history shows the Tiggers have been the least succesful of ANY league club. Feel sorry for Newman (232) Deledio (194) Foley (153) Jackson (145) Schulz (140)* Riewoldt (133) Edwards (128) White (124)* Cotchin (107). The bracketed numbers reflects the number of AFL games played BEFORE they experienced playing in a final. It highlights just how long your mob were pathetic. Stir all you like about our Prelim losses, but we had the pleasure of being in the top echelon. 5 PF appearances in last 18 years whilst not getting a Cup, gave our fans hope in many recent seasons. It means we were a top 4 club in almost 30% of those seasons. Richmond ??? Our only player on that list is Bob Murphy (148) who was unlucky to have began his career after our 97/98 PF's and subsequent "rebuild", but has since played in many.

Cricket as pre-match entertainment.... :rolleyes:o_O:eek:

Where o where was Cotchin?
Ty did more than his bit., but Doggies won. What a great finale to the game, though:

Cotch was BOG

And went to a plastic franchise club with even less success than your mob. Speaks more about the man than the club !!
Why stay at Western Bulldogs when you can stay at the GREATER Western Sydney? Emphasis on GREATER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back