What are you doing with Gary Ablett?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE decision to make...
4 trades left. $108,000 in the bank.
straight swap or double trade including Shenton??
AARRGGHHH

Feels so strange!
hmmm.png

Was going to trade him out, then back in later for finals once he was back, but following this I'll trade him to Fyfe, or Libba+$80k

Firstly, get better soon GAJ, love watching you play.

Now with 7 trades left. Time to swing dual-position Parker into the mids, pick up a premium fwd and use the rest of the cash to either upgrade Petrie, Suckling or Birchall.

Still got the problem of Kane Mitchell in my side who's likely to be dropped, so thinking of holding off a week and pulling this one...

Shenton > Honeychurch
Mitchell > Sloane

And then next week...

Ablett > Rockliff

Giving me a semi-POD (that's averaging 125 no less).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's gone fore Libba, Sloane or Barlow.

I'm glad his injury wasn't a week later. I may have used my last trades to upgrade Montagna to him otherwise. Although the way Montagna's going Gaz could go close to matching his score without playing.
I'm hoping Monty hits a little purple patch before seasons end.

Strongly considering Aswallow or Hartlett, so I can have just enough coin to go Cutler > Mitchell next week, leaving me 2 trades for injuries.

Otherwise, if I went JPK (or similar), I would have to use another trade to raise coin to do ^^

Mmmmmmmm.............:straining:

I'm going to hold off on trading Ablett out this week. Will trade him to Sam Mitchell next week, which will leave me enough cash to upgrade a forward bench rookie to a mid premo. Mitchell then goes to Def and Grimes back to my midfield bench and Danger back to the forward line.

Last edited:
Strongly considering Aswallow or Hartlett, so I can have just enough coin to go Cutler > Mitchell next week, leaving me 2 trades for injuries.

Otherwise, if I went JPK (or similar), I would have to use another trade to raise coin to do ^^

Mmmmmmmm.............:straining:

As someone with no trades left I endorse this move.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back