What could we expect from a Turnbull government?

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont like morrison much, so I am kinda hedged. if he is not PM, i am content. If he is, I am not content, but I am rich. if he PM early, I may just top myself.
I don't like any of them much from either side but he has to be considered a chance given some of the dolts he is surrounded with. Better to be rich and not contented than no pulse.

I think you are talking Turnbull down a bit comparing him to Rudd. p'raps Turnbull mkI GodwinGretch iteration turnbull. this one? on the spectrum, sure.

I dont think much changes. I have some grudging respect, tho vehemently disagree on political grounds, that Turnbull and Hockey tried to swing the pendulum IPA right, and correct the budget spending weaknesses. ofcourse, no concern on the revenue side of the ledger. but gees, did they * the political strategy
I see Turnbull and Rudd as similar in terms of ego, and reasons for entering politics in the first place. Both are outsiders in their own Party as well.

Republic was the perfect branding mechanism to place him centre stage on the national landscape.

like Morrisson, taking the immigration portfolio, most consider it an anchor, and chiefs give it to potential enemies or rival, see:Bowen, too ambitious, too big for their boots.
for Scotty boy, its a good thing the electorate have a memory use-by-date of about 24 months, and he can achieve the transformation. The electorate now knows who he is, but they will soon forget why they know who he is, and he will be able to achieve cuddly scott mkII. I have put some money on Morrison on William Hill at 20s for 2025 pm. I will shout the beers folks, cos I will be in the money.

What you say is true - but it still makes me feel sad that my fellow Aussies will accept and be sucked in by the most cynical political makeover since Eva Peron - smiling Scott is hard to cop!!

What you say is true - but it still makes me feel sad that my fellow Aussies will accept and be sucked in by the most cynical political makeover since Eva Peron - smiling Scott is hard to cop!!
and I wanted to say Scott Morrison is one cynical dude and used that portfolio as one massive opportunity to announce himself on the national stage. and i gave him a second s,as second iteration SS scott morrisson.*

*i really did not do it like that, even in the annals of genius posts from blackcat, that would have taken the cake. it was merely malapropism.

cuddly Scott or smuggly cutn. wonder if jane is a fan too? i reckon she would be, the expedience and political ruthlesness have some abbott hallmark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back