Roast What is the Big Deal of Beer?

Remove this Banner Ad

.thgir er'uoy kniht I
hqdefault.jpg

I like getting plastered, i dont enjoy the next day however.
Seriously though it all comes down to the individual. If ur in a bad way then obviously u shouldnt drink, if ur in a great mood or hanging out with the lads then go nuts.

So how can you think of Getting Pissed, Just to feel like s**t the next day - Why?

its very easy mate. Some hangovers arent as bad as others and sometimes u dont even get one. Its a lottery.

Well I guess if you know to have Drinks and Don’t get Drunk and No Hangover that be good.

I can understand people get a but Tipsy but stop there

Well I guess if you know to have Drinks and Don’t get Drunk and No Hangover that be good.

I can understand people get a but Tipsy but stop there
That's me. I like to take the edge of life but don't like the feel of getting drunk or suffering a hangover. I have a few whisky and sodas most nights of the week, with a couple extra watching the Friday night game with mates. I tend to drink between the hours of 5pm and 9pm, then lose the taste for alcohol. I don't mind beer but rarely drink it. Like some others, I struggle to drink water unless it contains coffee or tea. I cannot understand people paying for bottled water when the tap provides good quality water for a miniscule cost.

That's me. I like to take the edge of life but don't like the feel of getting drunk or suffering a hangover. I have a few whisky and sodas most nights of the week, with a couple extra watching the Friday night game with mates. I tend to drink between the hours of 5pm and 9pm, then lose the taste for alcohol. I don't mind beer but rarely drink it. Like some others, I struggle to drink water unless it contains coffee or tea. I cannot understand people paying for bottled water when the tap provides good quality water for a miniscule cost.
Pay 3 bucks for a temporary bottle.

I'm currently in Year 12 and are invited to 17th and 18th parties almost weekly. Most of the blokes at school are into beer rather than any other alcoholic beverage. Like most things in life I find that if you have it semi-regularly you will eventually start to enjoy the taste of beer. When Dad first offered me a beer when I was 14/15 I'd accept it but then absolutely struggle to finish it. Now I've got the attitude that well I drink 2-3 times a month I might as well go hard and get pissed. However I'm usually responsible enough (even when drunk) to not cross the line to the point where I become ill (vomiting) and/or a burden on others around me. There's also nothing worse I find than being sober amongst a lot of drunk people.

I'm currently in Year 12 and are invited to 17th and 18th parties almost weekly. Most of the blokes at school are into beer rather than any other alcoholic beverage. Like most things in life I find that if you have it semi-regularly you will eventually start to enjoy the taste of beer. When Dad first offered me a beer when I was 14/15 I'd accept it but then absolutely struggle to finish it. Now I've got the attitude that well I drink 2-3 times a month I might as well go hard and get pissed. However I'm usually responsible enough (even when drunk) to not cross the line to the point where I become ill (vomiting) and/or a burden on others around me. There's also nothing worse I find than being sober amongst a lot of drunk people.

That is Shocking Stance. You only drink a Few times does have no Reason just to get Pissed because of that.

I would say you be more Tipsy then Pissed if you know what you are doing and when you stop.

Well I don’t Drink, so I don’t hang out people who has to Drink and get Pissed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is Shocking Stance. You only drink a Few times does have no Reason just to get Pissed because of that.

I would say you be more Tipsy then Pissed if you know what you are doing and when you stop.

Well I don’t Drink, so I don’t hang out people who has to Drink and get Pissed

For me it is enjoyable as it gives me a chance to take a break and relax. In no way does it effect my schooling or sport, at least not consciensly. I've never had a bad experience with alcohol and I find that most of my mates are funny as whilst their drunk.

For me it is enjoyable as it gives me a chance to take a break and relax. In no way does it effect my schooling or sport, at least not consciensly. I've never had a bad experience with alcohol and I find that most of my mates are funny as whilst their drunk.

I get the Alchol can as people Loosen you up a bit. Which doing it Responsively can be okay. As long you know not to stir up trouble with people that are not your Friends as you could get a Big Mouth.

If you drink Responsibly than it won’t hurt people. Having a few with Mates is nothing wrong.

What is the Difference between Tipsy and Drunk?

I get the Alchol can as people Loosen you up a bit. Which doing it Responsively can be okay. As long you know not to stir up trouble with people that are not your Friends as you could get a Big Mouth.

If you drink Responsibly than it won’t hurt people. Having a few with Mates is nothing wrong.

What is the Difference between Tipsy and Drunk?
Tipsy you feel a bit drunk and happy and loose.
Drunk well you basically don't give a crap, say whatever, dance like a fool, kiss whoever and often fall over.

I used to be massive binge drinker from about 16-24.
My latter teenage years involved a bottle of vodka most weeks. Some great memories.

Now I'm 26 and somewhat vain I've cut back significantly. Only really have a glass of wine or 2 a few nights a week.
RARELY get drunk as i've realised no one looks good drunk. NO ONE. Lol.

Tipsy you feel a bit drunk and happy and loose.
Drunk well you basically don't give a crap, say whatever, dance like a fool, kiss whoever and often fall over.

I used to be massive binge drinker from about 16-24.
My latter teenage years involved a bottle of vodka most weeks. Some great memories.

Now I'm 26 and somewhat vain I've cut back significantly. Only really have a glass of wine or 2 a few nights a week.
RARELY get drunk as i've realised no one looks good drunk. NO ONE. Lol.

Fair Enough. I just don’t get the Binge Drinking when you can drink you just go Stupid and Drink way too much. That is Stupid and you most likely get into Trouble.

Well I can understand getting Tipsy but getting Drunk sounds just Stupid.

Sounds like you have Matured with your Use of Alcohol:thumbsu:

few years ago i gave up all soft drinks and juice - one of the better decisions of my life. drink heaps of watter and always have a bottle in hand. i live in dubai though so you need to stay well hydrated at all times

recently though i have started to introduce diet soft drinks (eg coke zero) back into my life, and i drink a s**t load of redbull sugar free. not good

never been a massive beer fan, more spirits fan. cognac usually my favourite, recently getting into whisky, trying a few single malt brands this month - next month i'll try a few other varieties.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back