Strategy What would you like to see in 2016?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jacobs in category 1. Reckon you're hard on Cunnington and Swallow, more a case that their form (particularly Cunnington's will look better with a better balance in the middle.
Could probably throw Jacobs' second part of the year in there.... Im taking it on face value, so if and when and maybe dont play a role.... dont think i am harsh just not as consistent as the top bunch.....

Young kids to be given more opportunities to see if they can make a difference - rather than the same guys getting dropped/promoted.

Wells to harden up
If harper is on list play him
Ziebs played forward
Tarrant to always get the biggest forward

Jane Bun stay at IUB place?
anigif_enhanced-buzz-5554-1404376885-20.gif

JZ playing permanent full forward and going into the centre when required.
Not the other way round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tbh are we capable of pinching a flag next year and has this current 22 have just 23 games to do so! Maybe

I don't like them odds personally so i am more preparing myself for a rebuild in a few yrs with Cunners,Zeibell,Atley leading the way with Dumont,Turner,Garner,Wood,Mullet,Brown making up the core group for the future.

Id like to see us absolutely smoke the starts in all facets.

Years, games,
quarters.

It's how the Hawks do it and it gets them the top four resting that they need.

Snuff out the opposition early and don't let them back in

Can I get a hallelujah my brothers.

This is vital

I want to see that our system of ball and player movement, whatever that may be, can ******* smash the teams below us and beat the teams around us. I want to see enough in our game to convince me the squad, including coaches, can take us all the way to glory.

Yeah and Wells playing 20+

I feel like I say this every year but...
We need our players that have broken out, Goldy, Tarrant, Cunners, Ziebell, Brown, Atley to maintain that standard and at least one (apart from Goldy as he's already there) to go into the genuine A grade level.

Then we need the likes of MacMillan, Garner, Hansen, Wright, McDonald, Dumont, Mulllet, Jacobs and Turner to go to the next level, don't need to be superstars but just bankable.

Boomer, Dal, Higgo, Thompson, Petrie, Waite, Gibson to maintain, they're not going to get better but what they bring is great in their own way.

Wells to play a s**t load of games like he has a point to prove.

A draftee or someone who's been around a while to come from no where and be a star. Wood, Daw I'm looking at you

+ gun recruit

This happens and we are top 4.

I know it seems far fetched,but this is usually what happens when a side goes from also ran to Premiorship fancy.

Loader TAC Cup coach of the year
Sept. 14, 2015, 2:05 p.m.

NORTH Ballarat Rebels’ David Loader is the TAC Cup under-18 football coach of the year for the second season in a row,

He took the Rebels to the minor premiership in the home and away season, with North Ballarat losing only three games.

Loader takes the Rebels into a preliminary final against Oakleigh Chargers at Carlton’s Princes Park on Saturday.

He was honoured at the Morrish Medal count on Sunday night.

r0_252_4928_3023_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

http://www.thecourier.com.au/story/3347757/loader-top-coach-again/?cs=12

He certainly has the runs on the board at junior level.
My tip is well pick one of his players late in the draft!

More and different centre square rotations.

We pretty much only ever have Cunnington, Ziebell, swallow, dal and sometimes Basti. (Jacobs tagging too)

Thomas, garner, Atley, and McMillan Are all tall and could provide a point of difference with either their speed, strength or in Thomas' case creativity.

The other thing I want is for all our half forwards to be able to get involved more, between Nahas, Thomas, Turner and Garner we had way way too many sub 10 disposal games. All four of them are creative but they need to get their hands on the footy more up the ground particularly Thomas and Garner.

they're tall?

1. Premiership
2. Brownlow
3. Rising Star
4. Coleman
5. Norm Smith

Think I am joking?

Geelong 2006 says hi.

you must be joking because Geelong didn't do that in 2006....

I would like to see us stop being satisfied with losing preliminary finals and stop being bullied around by the bigger clubs like Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back